• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Crystal Palace| Sunday 27th October | KO:16:30 GMT | Illegal Streams

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mohamed7

We are wasting a top team with Emery. We should easily be 3rd best but this season we won't even finish top 6.

Who can we replace with this bump

Top Quality

Not a good performance, but this is the kind of game where we can put on our Arsenal fan hat and rally against the referee (...or whoever looks at the VAR decisions) instead of against our own team. I do not understand how that is disallowed.

If it's a foul, it's also a penalty.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

I genuinely hope VAR ****s England hard next summer. The FA will deserve it.
Yeah they do. That game against Germany world cup 2010 should have been a big reason for them to do everything to make VAR work right. It looks like they are sabotaging it, the same bias the refs showed are now coming from the VAR.

You’re supossed to call the ref over for such a big decision, but nothing.

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
What's the point of having VAR if you're not going to watch the replays? It's been a complete joke how these ***** refs have been using it since the start of the season. Like putting square pegs in round holes.

Morning_woody

Booing players, so effin what.
They're multi millionaires, they're getting paid to play.
They don't play out of their love for the club.
If you don't deliver than tough shyte, you're getting booed.
It's not like people haven't been patient with Xhaka, enough is enough.

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
I don't agree with the VAR about the decision about third goal. If anything it felt like Chambers was fouled not visa versa.

Why are we not creating chances from general play? Even at home its feel like struggle.

This is the big question I take from the game.

Because we line up the way we do with a midfield triangle pointed Up
Both Xhaka and Guendozi are too deep and Dani does fackall

We crowd attack with two guys to

Auba needs to go more wide

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Outrageous VAR decision to disallow the winner!. Zaha left his knee out for the first one as well, but can understand it being given.

Xhaka OUT. Özil OUT. Emery OUT :lol:

Pepes blue pill

At the start of every match thread, anyone who doesnt like emery is told to give him time etc, when we those people realise its not going to change under him, HE IS NOT A GOOD MANAGER

Not a fan of xhaka but what happened to day is more the anger at emery and the ****e football we watch every match being misplaced

Serious will lose respect for those of the board if they dont tell kronke to get rid of this awful manager and thats what he is, ****ing awful

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I still have an interest in training and development, in the stages that make it possible for players first to acquire technique (between 7 and 12) and then to develop physically (between 12 and 16), then to deepen their mental resilience (between 17 and 19) and finally between 19 and 22 to acquire what is critical, like the roof of a house without which all the rest rots away: intelligence and motivation

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom