• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Unai Emery: Adios

Status
Not open for further replies.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
I wished the fact that the presser hasn't started yet as a good sign, but I'm not holding my breath until after the International break.

say yes

forum master baiter
Say yes, Jury, American Gooner, Drippin, Hleb Sirush, EmeryCon, yousif and few others.
I’m not an Emery fan, and I never wanted him to be given the job.

My argument has always been that - in the absence of horrific results - a new manager deserves time before we start judging him too harshly.

He’s been given time, and an amazing transfer window, and we’ve somehow gotten worse. That’s enough for me.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Just needs to go, simple as that.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵

My argument has always been that - in the absence of horrific results - a new manager deserves time before we start judging him too harshly.

He’s been given time, and an amazing transfer window, and we’ve somehow gotten worse. That’s enough for me.
The funniest thing is that you and I among others were labelled "Emery b*m boys" by @GDeep™ and his minions despite the fact that neither of us had him on our short-lists to replace Wenger.

I just included you because you haven't replied to me in while.

Sometime you have to go the distance and do something that makes you throw up like including you with Emery fans to get a little attention!

GunnerBP

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I honestly can't imagine us picking up any points in our next four matches. We have Liverpool, Wolves, Vitoria, and Leicester next.

Our season could totally explode if Emery is in charge over these matches. He needs to go before Wed. if we want to save our season.

GDeep™

League is very weak
The funniest thing is that you and I among others were labelled "Emery b*m boys" by @GDeep™ and his minions despite the fact that neither of us had him on our short-lists to replace Wenger.
Because you guys were posting fruity stuff, like giving him credit for losing at home to City.

Made excuses for him last season when it was clear the collapse for top 4 was his fault.

As usual, you’ve come around to where I have been for ages. Welcome.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Ill admit, having Emery leapfrog the candidates to the top of pile had me excited. Not someone I would have wanted upfront, but I suppose it was that deadline day situation where anything with a track record mattered.

We messed up the process, completely. Did not time the departure of Wenger properly, and bungled the new manager process. Its not too late as we are still floating just around the Champions League, albeit with a dire need to get back in.

Go for Rodgers, Tuchel, Nagelsmann in the summer. For now, get rid and bring Wenger back. At least we know what to expect from Arsène.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
I honestly can't imagine us picking up any points in our next four matches. We have Liverpool, Wolves, Vitoria, and Leicester next.

Our season could totally explode if Emery is in charge over these matches. He needs to go before Wed. if we want to save our season.

Liverpool is a free hit. No damage done if we lose (provided its not a humiliation of course), and some points gained if we do.

Unfortunately we need to lose the next three games to stand a chance of getting rid of Unai. What concerns me is whether we have a suitable man lined up to take over for the rest of the season.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

I think the end game for Emery is rapidly approaching.

The football has been less than pleasing, and when the results follow suit, there is only one outcome...

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Liverpool is a free hit. No damage done if we lose (provided its not a humiliation of course), and some points gained if we do.

Unfortunately we need to lose the next three games to stand a chance of getting rid of Unai. What concerns me is whether we have a suitable man lined up to take over for the rest of the season.
No points gained because it's a cup.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal was firmly embedded in the local community and had a very solid, working-class foundations. The fans espoused the club's values. This visceral attachment, from childhood, to a club and a team is something I have never seen anywhere else with such fervour. Every fan's first match at Highbury was like a baptism.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom