• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Unai Emery: Adios

Status
Not open for further replies.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
No points gained because it's a cup.

I mean for him personally. A good result away against a top team. It buys him time.

Personally, and I know Ill get stick for this.. I hope stays true to his ability and loses all three.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
I mean for him personally. A good result away against a top team. It buys him time.

Personally, and I know Ill get stick for this.. I hope stays true to his ability and loses all three.
I don't think he'll make it Wednesday, he's finished.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

If he is here next season I'm not watching. Might even just give up on it this season, it's awful. As much as I wanted Wenger out and how much I wanted to stop watching I never felt this truly disconnected. Emery is just nothing to me and he's dragging this club down and not only that he is scratching away at any identity and respect we had left.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Rule no. 1: don't hire someone to be a manager of a team (literally any team in any workplace) if they struggle to communicate clearly in the team's language.

Correct me if i'm wrong but I don't recall any great sporting success being followed by the words "yeah we couldn't actually understand what he was talking about tbh".

Fewtch

Özil at 10 And Emery Out
Because you guys were posting fruity stuff, like giving him credit for losing at home to City.

Made excuses for him last season when it was clear the collapse for top 4 was his fault.

As usual, you’ve come around to where I have been for ages. Welcome.
Lol
Don’t forget the constant mocking of anyone with a different opinion.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Wolves are actually pretty poor at the minute, anything less than a win and the board has to consider pulling the trigger.

The Leicester game, regardless of beating Wolves looks big. They look white hot at the minute and we could end up 7 points off top four after that game.

We’ll be going into the international break with a brutal December coming up, club needs to act.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
I've changed my vote from give him until the end of the season, to give him until Christmas. Something is very wrong, we saw players not performing on Thursday and today we were unable to keep a 2-0 lead at home vs a mid team table. 5pts dropped in the last 2 PL games, this cant carry on!

Malky

Established Member
Has to be the end of him. Bar Bellerin and, arguably, Holding, this was his starting 11. We were 2nd best to Palace for large parts of the game. No excuses now, it's over for Emery.
Raul needs to do whats needed and end this misery.

roz

Fake News Merchant
Wolves are actually pretty poor at the minute, anything less than a win and the board has to consider pulling the trigger.

The Leicester game, regardless of beating Wolves looks big. They look white hot at the minute and we could end up 7 points off top four after that game.

We’ll be going into the international break with a brutal December coming up, club needs to act.
Who would you like to see come in?
Reckon it would have to be freddie till the summer and the board need to have a long hard think about who to bring in.

kraphtous

Raul Stanllehi
Lol
Don’t forget the constant mocking of anyone with a different opinion.
Actually got banned because of my opinions that were against Emery. Haven‘t posted in weeks because of that.

Still not risking it until he‘s sacked. These boys will come back after two good results.

Malky

Established Member
I'd take Mou, sure why the f*ck not. Liven the place up a bit. We already sh*t on the carpet when we hired Emery, might as well light it on fire.
:lol::lol:
At least we would be able to understand what Jose is talking about when interviewed, so there's a positive straight away.

Artisan

Not Emery's Old Pal
Haven't seen anything associated with Spain cause so much pain to millions of people since the Spanish Flu.

Jae

The heat is well and truely on now.

Think we're in the same situation we were in with Wenger towards in the end. It needs to get a lot worse before it can get better.

Reckon Ljungberg will be the boss by Christmas.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me

Bloody right you'll get stick for it. If we lose all 3 I'm not blaming Emery, I'm blaming you! :) Also here's to the Rugby WC Final, I hope the Cornish lads play and bring the cup home!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom