• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Unai Emery: Adios

Status
Not open for further replies.

RandomHero84

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saka
I think he's done. You can't be this ineffective at all aspects of the game and keep any affection. There's no attachment to him. He's embroiled in man management problems just like with psg, he's underachieving with a talented group, also like at PSG, and his management style is so negative it makes wanting him to succeed game to game feel like a double edged sword.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
No warnings, get rid now. How does this get any better? There's clearly a disconnect between the players and what he's trying to get across. We're playing bottom half of the table football with probably the 4th/5th best squad.
I think the club will wait more games but in my opinion its just matter of time it's not coming for him and its not working and he us stubborn too

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Because you guys were posting fruity stuff, like giving him credit for losing at home to City.

Made excuses for him last season when it was clear the collapse for top 4 was his fault.

As usual, you’ve come around to where I have been for ages. Welcome.
I never gave him credit for losing to City. More lies from you as usual.
Remember when the likes of @American_Gooner and @say yes accused anyone who criticised Emery of having some Wenger related agenda?

Now they’re on our page, shock horror.
Most of you did though, that's true. Utterly obsessed with Wenger, bringing him up in every thread.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Actually got banned because of my opinions that were against Emery. Haven‘t posted in weeks because of that.

Still not risking it until he‘s sacked. These boys will come back after two good results.
You got banned for using homophobic slurs.

carlito'sway

Established Member
NO WAY JOSE
Honestly would stop watching if we brought him in, would rather Pulis or ANYONE but him. Stands against everything Arsenal represents plus he wouldn't be given 300mil to spend so he wouldn't do SWFA anyway

Totally agree! I don't care a bit about Emery but would rather keep him around than have the asshat called Mourinho.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

It looks like things have changed swiftly amongst the fanbase.

Are there any fans who still want him to stay until the end of the season?

EmeryCouldnt

Established Member
It looks like things have changed swiftly amongst the fanbase.

Are there any fans who still want him to stay until the end of the season?

I'll still cheer for us to win and for him to turn it around until the day he's sacked. Won't be hurt if he's replaced tonight.

kraphtous

Raul Stanllehi
You got banned for using homophobic slurs.
Homophobic slurs :lol:

All I said was „Emery fan boys“ referring to people who like his in my opinion bum football. A word which everyone else used here and yet I was the one who got banned with no warning.

I‘ve never insulted anyone here, no matter how many insults I‘ve had to endure for my opinions. I have been very careful about that because I knew someone was just waiting for the opportunity.

Anyway I‘ll stop posting for now before I get banned again. After all, I still want to be here when Emery is finally gone and call some people out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom