• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Crystal Palace| Sunday 27th October | KO:16:30 GMT | Illegal Streams

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

People said he lost the dressing room after Vitoria scored their 2nd goal. It doesn't seem to be any kind of thoughtful analysis, just a reactionary comment whenever things go bad.
Don’t have an opinion was just helping him remember tbh.

I don’t think Emery’s lost the dressing room (yet) he’s just sh!t.

Reactions: A_G

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

Really??? WTF.
What? This is ridiculous how they appoint a referee who never referred a game at England. Wtf?
th

argon__

Feels like a loss today. I'm worried about the state of the dressing room...

VAR referee from today:

Described as one of the most controversial calls in Australian football history. Despite this incident, he seems to be a highly regarded referee.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
Feels like a loss today. I'm worried about the state of the dressing room...

VAR referee from today:

Described as one of the most controversial calls in Australian football history. Despite this incident, he seems to be a highly regarded referee.
Yeah like Weinstein was highly regarded until somebody came out and said a few home truths and suddenly the whole pack of lies collapsed. This guy is no good, the terrible decision for the disallowed goal proves this unarguably.

Pepes blue pill

If I was manager and had seen a replay and seen it was a legit goal I would have told the players to walk off until the ref actually went over and looked at the incident himself

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
This bit is taken from official EPL guidelines. Where was clear and obvious today ?

Nothing was, that's the thing. Of course you're an Arsenal fan and see everything with tinted glasses, but that situation was not 100% clear. It could've been with other rules, but just letting more ****** have a look at it with the same set of washy rules is not a solution to that.

Giroud12

So ****ing typical that this is the weekend they suddenly decided to overrule refs. Last week this would have been 3-1 to us.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
have seen even City fans say there is an agenda against us over on Bluemoon before. They feel liverpool are being gift wrapped the league, hard to disagree with them tbh
There is alot of wrong decisions for example the penalty that Everton conceded yesterday was ridiculous the Delafeou penalty that shoul been given against Sp**s but they didn't bother check the pepe penalty against Bournemouth. There something wrong with people who in var room

roz

Fake News Merchant
So ****ing typical that this is the weekend they suddenly decided to overrule refs. Last week this would have been 3-1 to us.
personally felt that we got no decisions against sheffield utd either, don't even feel we played that bad despite every pundit saying so.
Just had them set up to frustrate us and it worked along side all the nasty cynical fouls they kept getting away with.

argon__

I'm thinking that this being his first EPL game, is this guy overly relying on the new tech; picking out every single foul, however small it may be, but then again there was a lot of calls that wasn't made today, so that doesn't make sense either. And if so, why didn't he make out the foul on Chambers as the cross was coming in?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom