• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Crystal Palace| Sunday 27th October | KO:16:30 GMT | Illegal Streams

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

And they get punished for it when their behaviour is such that it is likely to cause a public order incident. But no, Zaha winding up Arsenal fans does not fit the script.

What about when players celebrate in front of oppo fans? It’s part of football.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
get out of my face. :lol:

Similar to Neil Warnock last season lmao

neil-warnock-camera.jpg

parishioner

Croydon's GDeep
And they get punished for it when their behaviour is such that it is likely to cause a public order incident. But no, Zaha winding up Arsenal fans does not fit the script.

Zaha, by his standards, has been poor this season. In and out of games. He is emotional and wears his heart on his sleeve. Regularly has "He's gonna cry in a minute" sung at him.

Must be thankful he dodged a bullet as he would have been crucified (Xhaka-like) by Arsenal's toxic fan-base had he been plying his trade at the Emirates this season.

Could still have won the game at the death were it not for Guendouzi's last man rugby tackle when he would have been clear on goal.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Zaha, by his standards, has been poor this season. In and out of games. He is emotional and wears his heart on his sleeve. Regularly has "He's gonna cry in a minute" sung at him.

Must be thankful he dodged a bullet as he would have been crucified (Xhaka-like) by Arsenal's toxic fan-base had he been plying his trade at the Emirates this season.

Could still have won the game at the death were it not for Guendouzi's last man rugby tackle when he would have been clear on goal.

Outstanding tackle from Guendouzi.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Henry knee slide v Sp**s at Highbury when he ran the length of the pitch , they were beside themselves :rofl:. Good times for sure ,

When Henry scored against Everton at the start of the Invincible season, he ran over to their fans and just stood with his shirt off...what a man!

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
God knows the need it.
Not so sure. That was literally the worst all black performance i have EVER seen. Keeping in mind I missed their losses against Ireland.
Not taking anything away from England, who definitely deserve to be in the final, but I thought it would be a lot closer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom