• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Life After Emery Begins

Would you be satisfied with hiring Mikel Arteta?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

For the 'unanimous choice' Orny was a bit off for that week with all the Arteta stories. o_O

I doubt Emery is sacked before January as the midfield needs external signings. We have a hard run of games coming up so let this clown navigate through.

EH84Fl4VAAEp-hx.jpg:large

I doubt there’s much money for external signings in January, we’ve had huge net spends in three of the last four windows.

I can’t see what quality players will be available as realistic options. Yes we got Auba in a January window but usually seems like panic buying junk like Denis Suarez or Elneny are your only options which is what’s gotten us into this mess.

The question for the board now is surely; will backing Emery in January guarantee us top four? I don’t think it does.

Hexagon9

This focus the club has on the VAR decision is actually making me really angry. As usual the hierarchy of this club are allowing paper to cover the very visible and foundation destroying cracks we can see..

I fear it’s deliberate as they’re stalling on addressing a more serious issue. Worrying.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
They can do two things at once: it's possible to be concerned about Emery's performance while also holding the PL accountable for their shambolic implementation of VAR.
I'm just not filled with any confidence that this is the case and I see nothing to suggest it either.

Reactions: A_G

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
Crying at that shortlist, you don’t want to pursue Sarri, Conte or Rodgers but Henry, Sampaoli, Loptegui and Arteta make the shortlist :rofl::rofl:

It's a horrible shortlist. Lopetegui and Sampaoli...Jesus. Though, Rangnick being there makes me think it might not be the true shortlist. The guy would've never left his baby Leipzig last summer.

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
Nketiah stuff is banter... playstyle might not be suited to the modern game so let’s not send him to a club that could actually get him regular game time to develop. Vinai’s mate being at Leeds is very suspect.

Crying at that shortlist, you don’t want to pursue Sarri, Conte or Rodgers but Henry, Sampaoli, Loptegui and Arteta make the shortlist :rofl::rofl:

Lot less confident about what’s going on upstairs now.
Shambles.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
https://www.kicker.de/761246/artike...nteresse_fuer_ten_hag_denken_wir_grosszuegig_

Overmars says they'll be "gracious" towards Ten Hag in case of Bayern interest. Thinking Ten Hag as next Bayern manager is getting more and more likely.
Is there much talk of Rangnick to Bayern? Christian Falk who's quite reliable seems to think he's the front runner if they get rid of Kovac mid-season due to Ten Hag's reluctance to leave now. Could actually work in Arsenal's favour if Freddie or whoever takes over until the summer.

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
Is there much talk of Rangnick to Bayern? Christian Falk who's quite reliable seems to think he's the front runner if they get rid of Kovac mid-season due to Ten Hag's reluctance to leave now. Could actually work in Arsenal's favour if Freddie or whoever takes over until the summer.

The rumours are there, but most, including me, just can't see it. Rangnick is so much of a "project manager" and his way or the highway alpha male that the notion is he'd clash with Bayern's strong hierarchy.

Bayern will have the same season as last - out in the CL but will win the league and probably the cup due to all rivals being to incosistent, too. Seems as if neither Dortmund nor Leipzig can push for the title and Wolfsburg, Schalke and Gladbach aren't ready yet - they will struggle at some point. So it's a **** season for Bayern but they will still get domestic titles, then part with Kovac in the summer and get Ten Hag.

Reactions: A_G
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom