• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Erling Braut Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Symbia

Seems like a big guy.
Never watch him though.
Is he slow? Who does he play like?

Edit : just watch his compilation on YouTube, dude seems quite class though I think he will be targeted by epl defenders.
Currently being watched by European top teams including Arsenal and Manchester United.

Last edited:

lazyfreak

Seems like a big guy.
Never watch him though.
Is he slow? Who does he play like?

Edit : just watch his compilation on YouTube, dude seems quite class though I think he will be targeted by epl defenders.
Currently being watched by European top teams including Arsenal and Manchester United.

Personally, he looks like Patrick Schick who we were linked with not too long ago. Both left footed, lanky strikers but with good mobility/dynamism and overall has similar style of play.

Symbia

Personally, he looks like Patrick Schick who we were linked with not too long ago. Both left footed, lanky strikers but with good mobility/dynamism and overall has similar style of play.
But he will be easily be pushed off the ball. Giroud as big as he is sufferes from the physicality of Epl defence.

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
Doesnt look to have any elite outstanding quality imo. Hard to judge this early though. Could be elite in a few years or a master of none below high lvl tier imo. I'd bed against him if i had to put money on it tbh.

Symbia

Doesnt look to have any elite outstanding quality imo. Hard to judge this early though. Could be elite in a few years or a master of none below high lvl tier imo. I'd bed against him if i had to put money on it tbh.
His technique is above average, sweet left foot too.

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
His technique is above average, sweet left foot too.
Maybe but don't really feel it is better than the kids on our hands tbf. Nothing elite as said before. Hard to judge him playing well in a **** league tbh, though he has scored in the CL vs good teams. Didn't see the games though. Basing this on a youtube comp of supposedly his best things. Which means most of what he does is not of that quality. And that quality wasnt THAT good.

Symbia

Maybe but don't really feel it is better than the kids on our hands tbf. Nothing elite as said before. Hard to judge him playing well in a **** league tbh, though he has scored in the CL vs good teams. Didn't see the games though. Basing this on a youtube comp of supposedly his best things. Which means most of what he does is not of that quality. And that quality wasnt THAT good.
Only batter young attackers we have are Martinelli and ESR, he is better every other young attackers we have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom