• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Granit Xhaka: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
You mean say what we don’t want to say? The following can make you ‘do’ stuff:
The law
The wife
A massive strong angry person
Somebody offering lots of money
A really fit bird

Aubrey Plaza could make me do things I don’t want to do.
Aubrey Plaza probably wouldn't know if she wanted to shag or strangle you tbf

like-it-scared-me-but-italso-gaveme-ike-a-boner-at-the-44472362.png

Pepes blue pill

The law
The wife
A really fit bird

Anything she wanted me to do would be something I wanted to do

Pepes blue pill

Only real problem I had was his lack of hustle to get off the pitch. He was wasting time at a moment we needed a goal.

I’m fine with him telling them to **** off given the abuse. Shows moxy.

Yep im not a xhaka fan and would rather he wasnt at the club but I got no problem with what he did

OmegaOs

If he has burned bridges with the fans and refuses to apologise will the fans continue to boo him at every game? Will force a move in January?

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
If he has burned bridges with the fans and refuses to apologise will the fans continue to boo him at every game? Will force a move in January?
Yes, the fans will boo him next time he puts a rocket into the top corner. They have consistency, principles and a clear agenda,

OmegaOs

I don't think Xhaka has undertaken the same level of abuse than someone like Sterling. I have never seen Sterling react in a way that Xhaka did. It's about professionalism and Xhaka has failed to show that. I don't expect Xhaka to apologise but I would be disapointed with the club and hierarchy if Xhaka is not punished.

gunner4lyfe

Established Member
Our fans crying over his reaction are the real embarrassment to our club
He can react however he wants EXCEPT throwing the captain's armband (which happened before the boos) and ripping off his shirt (could have takenbit of after he went down the tunnel). It was deliberate and that's disrespecting the club. I you want to sypathize go ahead but that part shouldnt be overlooked just because you guys feel sorry for him.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
The law
The wife
A really fit bird

OMG Aubrey Plaaaaazaaaaa :confused::confused:
Would she acknowledge the safe word? It’s unlikely. But worth the risk nonetheless.

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
I
He can react however he wants EXCEPT throwing the captain's armband (which happened before the boos) and ripping off his shirt (could have takenbit of after he went down the tunnel). It was deliberate and that's disrespecting the club. I you want to sypathize go ahead but that part shouldnt be overlooked just because you guys feel sorry for him.

I'd rather believe the throwing down of the Captain's armband, the pulling off of the shirt and most of all the F uck Off were all aimed at Emery, and intended to show the utmost disrespect

Pepes blue pill

:lol::lol: read my posts before jumping to conclusions please, fans are being big babies about it :lol::lol:

Jackie_Treehorn

Player:Martinelli
Another teacher? There must be about 5 that I know of now. Best to let the steam off in here than in the classroom I suppose :lol:
Man I’ve got a pretty easy group of kids most of the time. I mostly teach Advanced Placement history. Like any job, it can be frustrating as ****. Americans don’t value education like they should.
But my coping mechanism is not blowing off steam. It’s fishing and really good weed:drool:

tactica442

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Him receiving counselling? It's not like losing a close friend or family member. I do have some sympathy for him but not for his captaincy. I hope his skin to be as thick as his skills.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom