• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Life After Emery Begins

Would you be satisfied with hiring Mikel Arteta?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆

We can rule him out thankfully.
He doesn't need huge funds. He just needs a partner for Saliba, a Xhaka replacement, #10 and a winger, a contrast to the huge rebuilding job that was required when he joined United. Kia Joorabchian will ship Luiz off to China to offset some of the spending.

Ashybashy86

I don't see who we can realistically get with a proven winning track record. I voted for BR, but would he leave Leicester City so soon? He's building something with them. Allegri would have the same problems with communicating his idea to the players. Some have said Erik Ten Haag, but I think he wants Barca or Bayern. Arteta is a risk, and don't think a club the size of AFC should be his first rodeo.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

My preference would be for someone that can come in and do the job right away. Ideally, someone that knows the premier league.

Freddie has no experience to speak of as a manager. Lampard and solskjaer at least had some.

Granted being a pundit is different than being a manager, but Jose has done his reputation no harm with his punditry. The board will regard him as high maintenance though.

At least he knows how to win things, and he'd make press conferences interesting again...

Rodgers would probably be a very good fit for us, but I don't see him moving so soon.

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
He doesn't need huge funds. He just needs a partner for Saliba, a Xhaka replacement, #10 and a winger, a contrast to the huge rebuilding job that was required when he joined United. Kia Joorabchian will ship Luiz off to China to offset some of the spending.
You can already see him whine how **** he has it here while everyone is spending big money. Has he won anything since Porto without spending hundreds of millions which we dont have? Dont think so.

Anyway just like with what I said about Emery here when he came, a decent coach for mid table teams but failed massively at PSG working with stars, it would be a problem I think there are also problems with Mourinho coming here.

Just don't see the platform for him to success here. But it will be fun when Chelsea or Liverpool buy Martinelli from some team in Bundesliga for 20 M and he becomes 150 M player!

Highbury_2006

Village Idiot

The links are reliable? I know nothing about the Raj guy.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I think he’d rate Holding and maybe even Chambers as well.

Probably then just depth players he’d want on top of what we have. Squad is actually really decent.

Reactions: A_G

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
Saw a lot of these objections on principal when I first joined AM and we were linked to Suárez, people saying they wouldn’t watch the games if we signed him. Look how that turned out.

Think it’s a similar thing this time round, guy’s a ***** but I’d still rather Jose than Ole Gunnar Arteta.
Noone should want arteta either. He somehow got the skills of an injured bellerin according to People, except hes never even been a manager. People have an imaginary youtube reel of greatness from his nonexistant career.

I dont want Mourinho but Suarez i woulda taken. Think Mourinho is ****, while Suarez just was an animal

BobP

Memri Fan
latest

GDeep™

League is very weak
Why do people want Rodgers? Abit of pretty football aside I’m not sold.

Can he go head to head with Klopp and Pep next year? Or Potch and Allegri? Like now with Emery, I’m not sure.

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

Exactly he only needs 4 or 5 players to complete the squad, most of the work has been done.

Reactions: A_G

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Why do people want Rodgers? Abit of pretty football aside I’m not sold.

Can he go head to head with Klopp and Pep next year? Or Potch and Allegri? Like now with Emery, I’m not sure.
Klopp was damn lucky to get all 3 points vs him a couple weeks back..
He's going head to head with anybody in the league at the minute with arguably a lesser squad...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom