• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Carabao Cup 4th Round: Liverpool v Arsenal | Wednesday October 30, 19:30 GMT | Sky Sports

Who will go through to the 5th Round?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

TakeChillPill

Established Member
Like seeing Torreria and Willock in midfield. Hopefully they can match energy of liverpool. AMN is playing for his Arsenal career...not sold on him at all, but if there is a time to prove the doubters wrong there's no better place to do it!

Özil...just have to see if he can provide some magic.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Like seeing Torreria and Willock in midfield. Hopefully they can match energy of liverpool. AMN is playing for his Arsenal career...not sold on him at all, but if there is a time to prove the doubters wrong there's no better place to do it!

Özil...just have to see if he can provide some magic.
They failed massively against Vitoria hopefully better performance today

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
Regardless of the situation you should never want the club to lose. We will win or lose regardless of your thoughts so why think that way?
I want Emery out since last year. But I don’t like watching Arsenal suck constantly. I know they will lose against Leicester and probably draw against Wolves by the way we have been playing... but I really don’t enjoy it. That’s why I want Emery out, because I am tired of watching us dropping points.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

I think this going to be harder than people on here are suggesting.

This is pretty much the same team that looked so open against Vitoria plus Origi has been clinical since Klopp brought him back.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
I think this going to be harder than people on here are suggesting.

This is pretty much the same team that looked so open against Vitoria plus Origi has been clinical since Klopp brought him back.
Yes, let's hope Trilly has an off night.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
It's at an Anfield and away against team from England we know how s**t we been last dew years away from home

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Great to see Özil back. AMN is in a strange position?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom