• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Carabao Cup 4th Round: Liverpool v Arsenal | Wednesday October 30, 19:30 GMT | Sky Sports

Who will go through to the 5th Round?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashybashy86

giphy.gif

We conceded 5 goals to Liverpool reserves.
The guy that stands up is f#cking done. And the one on the right is muttering expletives. They all represent how Arsenal fans feel, perfectly.

Santi's Left Foot

No Longer Sleeping in Theo's bed
Still shocked by the fact that Kolasinac isn't able to play 90 minutes of football. Didn't look injured or something so he must have been exhausted. Pathetic for a professional footballer at his age.

I don't know why Arsenal are persisting with a rugby player as left back.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Everytime we have a lead, we are sitting deeper and deeper. You know always it will happen with our defense.
We just can't defend if we go like for more goals it'll open too much space for other team to exploit its big problem

ChefMan21

Captain material right there

Nearly posted a comment about this kind of thing until I saw that Tweet, saying that I wish we had a player who would drag everyone into a huddle in the middle of the field and lay down the law in front of the opposition. Tierney could be that player.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
More or less first choice back 4 as well. I've never cared before but I want an inquest. This is just nit good enough, because I cant see how we improve defensively quick enough.
First choice back 4?

Kola and Mustafi wouldn't be out if place in a Sunday league match in my local park.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom