• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Joe Willock: 2019/2020 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

He look much taller than Saka, and Saka is 178.
Don’t PL clubs have official heights for players.
I didn’t even care about his height but now it’s all I want to know thanks to you guys. :lol:

zhaggy

I didn’t even care about his height but now it’s all I want to know thanks to you guys. :lol:

Problem is even they get it wrong sometimes.
NO matter what he seems like one helluva player.

Preacher

Always Crying
eaHrU5E.png

Looks like that Willock is the same height as Mustafi. Mustafi's height is 184cm.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Made me look a bit silly as I was sure the game was there for the taking for him.:lol:

I do think we subbed him on too late though, feel like he could have steamrolled through the midfield if he started.

The 8 in 10s clothing role that Unai has him and Ceballos in do both no favors. You lose Danis on the ball work and Joes off the ball movement, as well as his ability to carry the ball quickly up the pitch with those long legs if his.

We have no transition as long as Xhaka is on the field.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

The 8 in 10s clothing role that Unai has him and Ceballos in do both no favors. You lose Danis on the ball work and Joes off the ball movement, as well as his ability to carry the ball quickly up the pitch with those long legs if his.

We have no transition as long as Xhaka is on the field.
Explains why he was somewhat ineffective.

Joe's had an impact every single time he's been played in CM but has been ineffective everytime he's played as a 10.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Xhaka is blocking this guy from starting because he is captain. Willock been good in every game he played

Symbia

Xhaka is blocking this guy from starting because he is captain. Willock been good in every game he played
But he certainly won't play Xhaka's role unless asking for trouble.

Defensive minded midfielder is needed to release the likes of Joe for his foward runs.

Unfortunately, Xhaka is incompetent in both defending and attacking. I believe David Luiz will be very good at the role, Chambers too.

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Stellar performance so far on his debut for the England U21s (2nd half about to start). Foden, Willock and Hudson-Odoi stand outs so far.

Eddie with the goal. Free to watch on youtube:

nick gould

Joe is 6 '2
Joe is 179cm tall. Looks tall but he is not that tall.

Anyway, playing him as a 10 negates his qualities . He is good on the counter driving forward with the ball or arriving in the box and finishing. He reminds me of Aaron Ramsey in many respects. As a 10, he doesn't seem to find the spaces in the same way that Nelson, Özil or even iwobi does. Because his starting position is so high, opposition defenders pick him so he doesn't arrive in the box unmarked. He only managed 9 passes in 45 minutes yesterday. Not good at receiving the ball on the half turn. To me he is a box to box midfielder. Would have been suited to partnering Gilberto. But I can live with him, Guendouzi and Ceballos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom