• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Hector Bellerin: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
It was said on here almost two years ago that it looked like he’d lost a bit of pace. I always take stuff like that with a pinch of salt on here, but looking back, you used to back him to be able to knock it past a player, give them at least a yard head start and get in front, or go well clear if in space. I’d like to see sprint times tbh. Looks like there’s something in it. When did he go vegan?
I thought his cup final performance on 2017 was his best performance for us against a good Chelsea side too. In a recent interview, he talked about how hard it was mentally to recover from his injury. It looks like he's playing with the fear of getting hurt although he did more when Pepe came on than he did in all the previous minutes do fingers crossed, he again gets to a decent level consistently.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Chambers should be first choice RB until proven otherwise imo. I reckon Jose would probably go with the same.

If Niles worked on his game as a RB he might have been the full time starter there, instead he threw a hissy fit in the media about playing there and has probably ruined his career here...shame.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

If Niles worked on his game as a RB he might have been the full time starter there, instead he threw a hissy fit in the media about playing there and has probably ruined his career here...shame.

AMN has all the right attributes to be a decent RB, everything but his mindset. I'm afraid it might be a little too late to fix that tho. He's hell bent on being a midfielder. Sadly it won't end well for him.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Great captain material. Has completely changed my tune on that!
Still rusty (I hope). Football isn't clicking too well for him.

Sammy1887

New Year, Same Hate For Reed
He's lost his pace which was an asset to him considering he was never a good defender. Captain material or not, the RB position can definitely be improved on.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard

Dreadul really, no wonder we have a soft mentality encouraging this sort of behaviour and bottle a 4-2 lead.
Adams would of clipped the brat around the ear for acting like a tart and gave him a shot of whiskey from the hit flask that he kept in his pants.

Last edited:

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares

My actual captain.

giphy.gif

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
He's lost his pace which was an asset to him considering he was never a good defender. Captain material or not, the RB position can definitely be improved on.

I also noticed this he seems to have lost some pace which is worrying maybe its because of his injury and it can return when playing some matches.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom