• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Joe Willock: 2019/2020 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geofranco

Would let Saka date his daughter

Player:Saka
Great goal. Hopefully it helps him gain some confidence cause he has been out of form for a while. The talent is there though. Just needs to add consistency and hopefully a better manager that can build him into the monster box to box CM he is destined to be.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
Kinda annoying how sometimes he goes missing in build up play. I want to see him be more confident on the ball because he was taking responsibility during preseason. Maybe it's an instruction from Emery but he should be doing more. Class goal though, should have been the winner.

Arseshavin

Joe is 179cm tall. Looks tall but he is not that tall.
I find that very hard to believe.
holding-willock-gabriel.jpg

Holding is 1.88, Martinelli is 1.80 and AMN is 1.77.

DasBootist

A lot of our players are just playing poor due to the system we are using.
In my opinion Willock, Ceballos, Pepe and Torreira have a lot more to show than what we are seeing right now. And it's somewhat due to Emery
U don't have 2 sugarcoat it. The manager is useless and nobody likes him

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
I actually love Willock.
Very likeable lad. Been poor lately but more to do with being dropped in the fire by his manager than anything else. Freezing Özil out has also caused a sort of over reliance on some youngsters as well. Not that they are direct replacements but when you have the manager fielding LT at CAM then these things happen.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Doing way better than his brothers. Matty was released from Utd and plays for Swindon (i think). Chris is at WBA from Benfica B on loan, thats pretty fricking decent as well considering they are young.

Arseshavin

This is the drop in form that will eventually happen to any young player. I'm sure he will be back on top again sooner rather than later. He seems like a confident lad.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
A lot of our players are just playing poor due to the system we are using.
In my opinion Willock, Ceballos, Pepe and Torreira have a lot more to show than what we are seeing right now. And it's somewhat due to Emery

Torreira is such a poor player, why do Arsenal fans rate him so muh? He’s done nothing to earn the reverence. Xhaka has been better and everyone hates him.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Yeah but has been even worse than Xhaka but everyone slurps up Torreira even though he’s been sh*t since January.
Torreira had a period where he was a great player for us. I know he's been poor since Jan. But he has shown quality here.

That period up to January last season both Xhaka and Torreira were playing well, the system was working decently. Torreira was outperforming Xhaka. Ever since then they've both been poor (Torreira worse than xhaka I admit, but because hes being used as a box to box ffs). Torreira has one more chance here, Xhaka is done for me... sell up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom