• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Granit Xhaka: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
What did you say, it said you quoted me but I can't see it. Why did his statement anger you?

I quoted you saying something about him being a target because fans disliked him, and how my feelings towards him have changed since the incident.
His statement is nothing but an excuse. He doesn't apologise at all, he doesn't take responsibility for strolling off the pitch pr for his mediocrity, he doesn't acknowledge his privileged position of Captain.

His statement is in short... you made me do it, and if you felt hurt, then tough.

shenanigans

Make some signs that say. “Xhaka, sorry for the abuse you have received. We stand behind you.

PS. We still don’t want you to play.”

Yeah he aint good enough for me but come on theres no need for that. No leaders in this team we need a new manager as well

GDeep™

League is very weak
Arsenal is full of bums but Xhaka is the one who is always highlighted as the one who doesn’t cut the mustard. Before Xhaka it was Ramsey, after Xhaka who will it be?

Auba and the kids aside, the club is full of dickheads who **** themselves once they cross the white line.

Santi's Left Foot

No Longer Sleeping in Theo's bed
I feel I make my stance clear on this; I am NOT advocating the use of Xhaka as a preferred option ahead of other central midfielders in the first team (I would much prefer a midfield three of Torreira, Guendouzi and Willock/Ceballos), but IF he was to be used, I would try to use him in a central midfield THREE (or a central midfield two supported by a DM) as the most attacking player.

Fair enough.

Santi's Left Foot

No Longer Sleeping in Theo's bed
Arsenal is full of bums but Xhaka is the one who is always highlighted as the one who doesn’t cut the mustard. Before Xhaka it was Ramsey, after Xhaka who will it be?

Auba and the kids aside, the club is full of dickheads who **** themselves once they cross the white line.

The ones who slagged off Ramsey shouldn't call themselves football fans let alone Arsenal fans, absolutely clueless.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

What about Hector? He’s a rock.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
I will say I don't think players are judged equally. As bad as Xhaka has been at times other players get away with a lot of bad performances but get cut so much slack. No one was mad at Koscielny when he was costing us big game after big game.

If the team is as bad as it's been we need to spread the blame instead of finding any statistic to make it look like it's not popular players' fault. It's never only one persons fault.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom