• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Wolves | Saturday, November 2 | 15:00 GMT

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

We got dominated for 30 minutes, can’t string two passes and now watching Torreira think he’s Steven Gerrard.

Erm I think that's a bit harsh, we are struggling now a bit, but from around 12 - 40 mins I thought we dominated overall, kept the ball well and created a good amount of chances and should've really been 2 up if Lacazette took his time on the Ceballos pass in the box.

But what I will say is when it isn't working it looks terrible like around 40 mins Wolves started getting back into it and we've fallen apart a bit.

bojed

AM Resident Joker #1
Ceballos Running
beat-qwop-game-with-untraditional-olympic-running-approach.1280x600.jpg

QWOPballos!

kofigunner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Not sure why we give them so much space around the 18. We should be closing them down before they get into those positions. Our midfielders need to put in a shift there.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Tierney handling Adama pretty well, you won't see anything like him in the Scottish league, impressed.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
They've been the better side. We'll be lucky to win this if we carry on.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
We won't keep clean sheet we look so panic again the formation is not really working wolves having too much space in wings we'll have to get pepe on early in 2nd half and go 433

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Why is Torreira playing so far forward? Similar to Ramsey, but without the skill.

MikeVinna

Established Member
I’m just glad we had a decent level of control for periods of the game so far. Actually being able to pass it around their box to find an opening is great to see.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

It's been alright. Ceballos and Lacazette are frustrating me a bit tho. A few instances were both just don't release the ball quickly enough.

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

An upgrade on the ****-show of previous weeks. Wolves with 12 shots to our 3 but Auba saving Emery's job so far.

Jesus christ, I didn't realise Wolves had so many shots, I use the SkyBet's stats; it says Arsenal have had 5 and Wolves have had 6 but I think they must be downplaying the stats on there lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsene Who?

Headlines of English media when Arsène was announced as new manager of Arsenal in 1996

Daily Transfer Updates

Thursday, May 23

Arsenal have agreed to part ways with midfielder Sambi Lokonga following talks with the player [Evening Standard]

Arsenal are likely to be priced out of a move for Sporting Lisbon’s £86m striker Viktor Gyokeres [Football Insider]

Arsenal are considering a move for Feyenoord GK Justin Bijlow as a replacement for Aaron Ramsdale [Sam Dean - The Telegraph]

Newcastle manager Eddie Howe is keen to reunite with Ramsdale if the club can make an acceptable offer [Sam Dean - The Telegraph]

Ajax LB Jorrel Hato remains the club’s top defensive target [Charles Watts]

Latest posts

Top Bottom