• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Artisan

Not Emery's Old Pal
As predicted the 70% conversion rate has dried up and we’re now displaying relegation form.

It’s a shame because he was playing like somebody who could have had a serious go at the European golden boot let alone the PL one.
His conversion rate has dried? Surely that can't be right? Until just a little while back all those ex-Emery arselickers were here reminding everyone how Emery tactics was responsible for our abnormally high conversion rate and how much credit he deserves for it.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Every striker has a few games without hitting the onion bag. It’s just becoming more apparent how little opportunities he gets. He’s genuinely turning water into wine with his current service.

Hope he pens a new deal. Elite striker.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Reading those comments saying it’s Preciana :lol: So maybe it is.

She’s also been banned from the ground and has ran some dodgy competition :lol:

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
I know it's the least of our issues right now (as he is scoring goals regardless), but has anyone noticed Auba doesnt even bother in 50-50's and especially headers?

The guy literally pretends to go for it so it looks like he tried, but never properly challenges the defender in the air when doing so. I don't think I've ever seen a non small/creative player ever do that consistently to be honest.

It's a sorry state of affairs when someone like that is holding the captains armband because you have no one else to give it to. Fantastic marksman but he doesnt have the character to be captain sorry.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
I know it's the least of our issues right now (as he is scoring goals regardless), but has anyone noticed Auba doesnt even bother in 50-50's and especially headers?

The guy literally pretends to go for it so it looks like he tried, but never properly challenges the defender in the air when doing so. I don't think I've ever seen a non small/creative player ever do that consistently to be honest.

It's a sorry state of affairs when someone like that is holding the captains armband because you have no one else to give it to. Fantastic marksman but he doesnt have the character to be captain sorry.

It’s like he is allergic to any physical contact whatsoever, bless him :lol:

Would have been absolutely perfect for us if we bought him in the summer of 2015, such a brilliant goalscorer.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Wasting his career. he is good enough to be playing for an elite club. Glad he's here and our captain though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom