• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Nicolas Pepe: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Man Gervinho really did scar people didn't he! :lol:

The amount of people bricking it after only a few games, he just needs time.
You could tell he was never ever going to be Gervinho. He came into a top 6 club and was instantly put on almost all set pieces.

That’s a guy with serious ball striking technique.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

The mark of a man who knows what he’s got. Like when you climb off your lady after your usual 10/10 performance... No celebrating because she’s lying there shell-shocked. No giddiness when she calmly walks into the kitchen and makes you a full English breakfast without you having to ask. No exchange or expressions needed. Job done.
Post of the month. :lol:

Pepes blue pill

The mark of a man who knows what he’s got. Like when you climb off your lady after your usual 10/10 performance... No celebrating because she’s lying there shell-shocked. No giddiness when she calmly walks into the kitchen and makes you a full English breakfast without you having to ask. No exchange or expressions needed. Job done.

:lol::lol::lol:

m-due

Amen! The skills and the talent are there. Even proven strikers in the league have their confidence in tatters when they go through goal drought. His final play will become smoother like a man that had a full breakfast :lol::lol:

Got to admit that his technique and close control is a way better than I thought...

But so far he doesn't seems to have the character to be the lead player in attack for us. Long way to go for him I feel.

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
Getting a brace tomorrow

I think we should ban people saying this just before the game.

I swear in all the games he performed badly, the last comment I read about him was he was going to bag a brace :lol:.

This time he didn't even get off the bench. I'm now wondering if the brace curse is indeed real.

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I think we should ban people saying this just before the game.

I swear in all the games he performed badly, the last comment I read about him was he was going to bag a brace :lol:.

This time he didn't even get off the bench. I'm now wondering if the brace curse is indeed real.

Never understood the point in making any predictions like that let alone when Emery’s managing your team.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
It is specially frustrating because he was heading into these games with the best form and confidence since he joined us.

Now he could have lost all of that because he wasn't even trusted to make make a subs appearance when both games were crying out for someone like him to get the winner.

It's baffling. Can only assume that he's carrying a lnock5.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

11 games in, with 1 goal, 2 assists? You must be really bad at this fantasy stuff you keep talking about mate. :lol:

I brought him in late and every game I was gonna get rid he kept sneaking an assist or a goal :lol:

I’ve f*cked myself this year though, done well apart from him :facepalm:

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
How did he play in the end? I stopped watching at 40'

He looks so confused under Emery's tactics, and like hes not fully committed.
He needs to lift his head up and show more, even if isnt playing at his best. I feel like some players are just expecting the inevitable with Emery.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom