• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2019/20 Gameweek 11

Kav

Established Member
LCFC is making us look like idiots when I compare the performance by both teams. We look all over the place compared to them.

I don't know if we have a realistic chance of top 4 if they and Chelsea keep going at the rate they are.

boxerumble

Baked Canadian

Agree top 4 is unlikely but it’s still quite early. Leicester could hit a slump... all it takes is a couple of poor results and we are back in the mix provided we win. That said ain’t looking good with Good ebening at the helm

Reactions: Kav

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
No Kane in the squad for Sp**s, Everton really should win this.

Fewtch

Özil at 10 And Emery Out
I’ve got terrible memory. Was only yesterday I was rambling on about how we had Leicester next weekend. We’re ****ed
Yup, and Chelsea will probably handle business against CP at home. Feel sorry for whoever is in charge after the international break

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Would have been nice if we didn't f**ked up against Crystal Palace and wolves 9 points behind already would ve tough task even if there will be like 26 games to play

Manberg

Predator
Benteke comes on for Palace so Rodgers brings on Wes Morgan in response. That's called a smart substitution from a smart manager.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Zaha and Murray to combine and make it 1-1. Palace are too gritty at home.

Will finish 1-1.

Top Bottom