• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2019/20 Gameweek 11

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

What do you have against Rodgers?

Bringing on a big CB to combat a striker good in the air is hardly genius stuff.

You can give Rodgers credit for things without going over the top about every little thing. The same people would probably bemoan Mourinho doing something similar.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
From the results and performance its clear that Leicester and Chelsea deserved to be in top 4. We Manutd and Sp**s no deserve to be even near.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
Out of Top 4 Race in November. Never would have believed this.

But at least we have the Europe League again.

Ewarwoowar

We not defending against movement like that fox goal, still be nice to see some decent football in a game of ours for once this season.

Manberg

Predator
This was a tough test for Leicester and they passed it with flying colours. Palace no pushovers they tried their best and got physical. Next week will be easy for Leicester compared to this.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Leicester making this look easy. Shocking stuff really.

Smashed Southampton away then away to Palace two goals and a clean sheet.

Developing youth, getting Vardy back to his best, getting Johnny Evan's playing his best stuff in years. Some of our fan base need to take of their blinkers. 6 points behind them :(

Arsenal Quotes

When I first came to Arsenal, I realised the back four were all university graduates in the art of defending. As for Tony Adams, I consider him to be a doctor of defence. He is simply outstanding.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom