• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Unai Emery: Adios

Status
Not open for further replies.

Question should be the other way, which managers could do any worse? I don’t think many.

I think Emery is meeting the set goal for the season which is getting top4. I predict we win next weekend 0-2 with goals from Laca and Auba and we are then just 3 points away from top4!

Gunner D

Coronavirus Truther; ex. Gunner boy dd
If it's as easy as you say, why did this happen at the weekend:

Or this:

I remember reading comments saying Eintracht Frankfurt are a ''bunch of farmers". That win against Bayern, who walloped the media darlings Tottenham, makes our 3-0 win away to Frankfurt look even sweeter. Football is not as simple as you think it is mate.
Have you seen our performances since that game? It’s our league form that’s the worry, not pointless europa league games. No one cares about the pointless group games, except the bum in charge.

:rofl:
The one that leaked tons of goals while at Liverpool? The one that conceded late equalizers just like Emery now? Leicester was always a very good side. Their owners invested quite a lot of money. Maybe people should just wait a full season before making a verdict about Brendans legacy there.

teamsoutheast

Player:Ødegaard
Have you seen our performances since that game? It’s our league form that’s the worry, not pointless europa league games. No one cares about the pointless group games, except the bum in charge.

Yes, we haven't been in scintillating form...........YET. but certainly not sackable. Why would you call a major European competition pointless? Yes, we haven't continued the URL form to league but while there's still time, we need to be patient.

Question should be the other way, which managers could do any worse? I don’t think many.

Look at the table mate. Where are United? Where is the "rising star" Poch? Even City lost against Wolves at home and against Norwich City, the whipping boys of the league (literally). The "alpine Klopp" is close to getting sacked. Wolves are underwhelming. Silva is a fraud. This league is full of managers being praised the new Guardiola, the new Klopp. And all struggle right now.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Is his goal top four, CL qualification or restoring Wednesday night football to the Emirates?

He can qualify for the CL by prioritising EL over the Premiership, although that strategy didn’t play out too well last season (close but no cigar).

If the goal is Wednesday night football then mission already accomplished - well done Unai!!

teamsoutheast

Player:Ødegaard
Kind of a 'cheap shot' to have to go back to last season's results just to prove a point ignoring that we were 1 point from 4th. If we won 1 game from last season out of those listed and got into the UCL, these stats would not have even been brought up. Just a cheap pop at Emery nothing to see here.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Bringing up the horrible colapse of Remontada "It's just one gamee!1"

Bring up our last 18 games in the PL to show that our only CONSISTENT form is being horrible "Just one point of top four! Cheap Shot!"

The context of that one point being horrible in and of itselft last season, has now thourougly transitioned to the current one.

A mid table manager, doing a mid table job, playing mid table football. That's the constant.

GDeep™

League is very weak
I totally forgot he can get CL by winning the EL. All these weeks I have been focusing on the league.

So two bites of the cherry. Chances of him being here till the summer have further increased for me.

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
I totally forgot he can get CL by winning the EL. All these weeks I have been focusing on the league.

So two bites of the cherry. Chances of him being here till the summer have further increased for me.
We'll lose in the final to United or Wolves after leading, of course

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Everybody knows how much I love Arsenal - I became a fan. And to be out here [in front of the Emirates as a statue] celebrating a goal against Sp*rs, there's not much else to say after that. Like I've said before: Once a Gooner, always a Gooner.

Thierry Henry

Daily Transfer Updates

Friday, May 17

Cedric and Mohamed Elneny will leave the clubs when their contracts expire this summer [Fabrizio Romano]

Newcastle have joined Arsenal and Liverpool in the race to sign Barcelona winger Raphinha [TBR Football]

Arsenal are keen on Benfica’s 21 year old striker Marcos Leonardo [TBR Football]

Aaron Ramsdale denies agreement to join Newcastle:

Talks have progressed over a deal to take Ramsdale to Newcastle, in a potential £15m deal [Luke Edwards and Sam Dean - Telegraph]

Latest posts

Top Bottom