• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ex-Gunner Watch

Is it wrong to still love Giroud

• Yes he’s no longer a gooner

• No he will always be a top man

Results are only viewable after voting.

lamby22

It's Not Lupus

Sol has a new job. He did a good job keeping Macclesfield up. Will be interesting to see how he gets on with a struggling Southend team.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Fair play to Sol for taking these jobs. Some others would think they're above these type of jobs but he's clearly keen on working his way up.

In an interview with Amy Lawrence once she asked Sol what was it like playing in the same team as Thierry Henry, Sol's response...

"How do you think Thierry feels playing in the same team as me"

Elite :cool:

Riou

I actually found that quite boring, I wonder what his book is like on full, I imagine he doesn't come across to well to be honest, even in that snippet you can tell why his career was what it was.

He comes across as a right k**b doesn’t he!

In his head he’s Zlatan, but in reality he wasted his career really.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
He comes across as a right k**b doesn’t he!

In his head he’s Zlatan, but in reality he wasted his career really.

That's the worst part, he jokes about stuff like this in his book it seems when in reality its just sad to read.

Like even that bit about 'shhhing' Henry, he says he learnt from it etc but the way I read it its just like a low-key brag that he told the clubs best ever player to shut up.

Guy could have had a solid career at a lesser club but instead he is more of a joke figure due to his ego.

Riou

That's the worst part, he jokes about stuff like this in his book it seems when in reality its just sad to read.

Like even that bit about 'shhhing' Henry, he says he learnt from it etc but the way I read it its just like a low-key brag that he told the clubs best ever player to shut up.

Guy could have had a solid career at a lesser club but instead he is more of a joke figure due to his ego.

Maybe it WAS Bendtner :lol:

Top Bottom