• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Bundesliga Thread

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
Flick til the winter at least. Bayern are waiting and hoping someone will be freed up by January, e.g. Pochettino and mostly ten Hag.

Can't really see Rangnick going there, there's too much big personalities involved and he's more of a project involved guy. Maybe if he wants a Bundesliga title desperatly I could see him doing it, but I don't actually think that's how Rangnick thinks. Also: his philosophy is all about off the ball action, Bayern want a possession based game - can't see that fitting together. Would be a weird choice. On the other hand: Bayern have made a lot of weird choices recently, and if Rangnick wants that one BL title: Flick til winter, Rangnick til summer, ten Hag after that.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Big wengz is favorite to be next bayern Munich manager according to bild.

Bayern Munich seem not that happy show some respect ffs

Toby

Rangnick and Tuchel out of the Bayern race.

Rangnick's agent: "We don't think what Ralf Rangnick can offer is what's looked for at Bayern right now. That's why it doesn't make sense to hold concrete talks."

Tuchel: "I am not interested because I am the manager of Paris Saint-Germain. I'm under contrat and I don't think of other clubs."

And remember, on monday Erik ten Hag said he won't be leaving Ajax during the season.

Will be interesting to see how Bayern will manage this. Think Ten Hag is still their prime target and I guess they thought they could lure him in January just because they are FC Bayern München. Not a lot of big names will be okay just to serve as caretaker stop gap for the remainder of the season.

Toby

Looks like this is happening. He's the best candidate left and apparently open to do it just until summer.

Toby

They have created a poll with more votes for Zidane than Wenger. And somehow have Laurent Blanc on their list too.

Bayern fans are muppets. They genuinely think they can get anyone, even if they're under contract. Zidane leaving Real for Bayern, lol - nevermind that he's actually having a hard time and doing a dodgy job there right now. Think their only chance of a name but someone else than Wenger or Mourinho would be hoping for Sp**s to fire pochettino.

PoleInGoal

Player:Tomiyasu
Fortuna's next home match is against Bayern on 23rd November, would make my day to see Wenger in the dugout again

The White Pelè

Human Highlight Reel
Bayern has already said they don't want Wenger. It seems Flick until the end of the season, then Ten Hag.
Meanwhile, Cologne 1-1 against Hoffenheim.

Top Bottom