• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Unai Emery: Adios

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kingslayer

Forza Milan
...while facilitating Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang’s prolific scoring form.

Auba-screenshot-13d6.png

Ceballinhos

Cheating on Santi
There is no way Emery is going to end the season as the Arsenal manager.

His team has been too bad so far this season. I don't think he can come back from it.
I don't know a lot of coaches who did.
By most advanced stat, we're bottom half of the league in offense, defence, created/conceded chances.

This team needs something fresh. Start from scratch and work really hard on the basics.
We can't defend. We can't create goalscoring opportunities. We can't keep the ball.

Emery has no more excuses, he's got everybody fit and available, so he can play his best squad.

It's sad things has turned out so bad.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I don’t want to count results before they happen but the Leicester game has defeat written all over it.

Lose there and we’re probably 9 points off both them and Chelsea. It’s only November I know but that’s looking a huge gap.

Jae

I don’t want to count results before they happen but the Leicester game has defeat written all over it.

Lose there and we’re probably 9 points off both them and Chelsea. It’s only November I know but that’s looking a huge gap.

These are our fixtures up until New Year's Day.

Leicester A
Southampton H
Norwich A
Brighton H
West Ham A
City H
Everton A
Bournemouth A
Chelsea H
Man Utd H

We'll be lucky to get 10 points from these games.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

Beat Leicester and I’m pretty sure Emery is here till the summer at least. That sort of victory buys you time.
Think it will be the manner of that victory or loss that will be the deciding factor , Personally don't feel we will lost at Leicester unless he panics and makes wholesale changes again .

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
I think the best we'll get at Leicester is a draw. The likeliest outcome is a loss.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Wouldn’t be surprised if we beat Leicester on Saturday, but can’t see us getting above them come the end of the season...I am interested to see if anything happens with our manager position over the international break though.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka

Leicester A
Southampton H
Norwich A
Brighton H
West Ham A
City H
Everton A
Bournemouth A
Chelsea H
Man Utd H

I agree, that is a brutal run of tough games.

Reactions: Jae

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐

Emery can't survive this narrative, surely. Being called an idiot on international TV. Surely he can't.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐

Leicester A
Southampton H
Norwich A
Brighton H
West Ham A
City H
Everton A
Bournemouth A
Chelsea H
Man Utd H

If we want to stay in touch with the top4 we have to beat Southampton, Norwich and Brighton (and I think we actually will).

The second half of that fixture list looks depressing and if we play like we are playing now we will come out with enough points to count on one hand in those 5 games.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Man Utd and Chelsea at home will be 4 points for us.

You know what, we might actually pick some form? Can’t be this bad all season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom