• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: January 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Based on what? We’ve never beaten those clubs to any players, unless you go back to Ramsey or Pires.
We’ve debated this already. You know my position.

only made the statement with relation to the Sterling news.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Doubt they'll get Chilwell. Still think Sancho will end up at Chelsea, but it wont be January.

Zaha is a strong possibility depending on how much they want to spend.

All of these could be pre-agreement deals though. Give some money to Palace and Leicester now, and get the player in the summer. Just like Pulisic.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Still remember when the majority of this forum were disgusted by the idea of a Sanchez and Sterling swap deal. Silly buggers. He will probably end up at Real, but not this year.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Still remember when the majority of this forum were disgusted by the idea of a Sanchez and Sterling swap deal. Silly buggers. He will probably end up at Real, but not this year.
Sterling wouldnt be the player he is right now if we was playing for Arsenal.

He would have played in that terrible last wenger season, and under Emery. Compared to Guardiola its laughable.

GDeep™

League is very weak
My prediction of Sancho going for 100-120M looks spot on atm. Rumours of a Utd, Real and Chelsea auction for him.

Utd should win that.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
What with these exclusive lazio and lyon won't sell thier key players in January ffs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom