• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Media Tears

GDeep™

League is very weak
Don't know the exact numbers but I feel like Robben missed too many games through injury to really be considered a PL great even though he had his moments. Think Overmars' superior end product in England might just shade it.
Robben done it longer, it feels, without looking at numbers.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Don't know the exact numbers but I feel like Robben missed too many games through injury to really be considered a PL great even though he had his moments. Think Overmars' superior end product in England might just shade it.

Is Marc underrated in England?

The only Arsenal winger in the Prem Era I would have over him is Pires, so fast and skilful.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Is Marc underrated in England?

The only Arsenal winger in the Prem Era I would have over him is Pires, so fast and skilful.
Think it's just recency bias, there have been a lot of great wingers in the last decade or two it's easy to overlook guys like him.

Riou

Better player or who had more impact? Sanchez either way.

Was Overmars not amazing in our 1998 double?

Shame how Alexis became such a joke in England, was a great player.

Riou

Sp**s having Davids and Van Der Vaart annoyed me.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Was Overmars not amazing in our 1998 double?

Shame how Alexis became such a joke in England, was a great player.
Overmars was instrumental.

This is where it’s hard to compare, Overmars was key in a title win, but Sanchez produced big numbers over a number of years.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom