• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Bukayo Saka: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Debatable.

Sure you can try to debate.

But people who haven't watch Saka in youth games and only seen him in seniors games this season shouldn't be calling out on Saka talents yet. They should wait and see how he develops over next 1-2 seasons.

Saka is yet to transform his ability at youth to seniors. If he manage to do that, imo he is a lot better talent than Nelson(who is also struggling with this big time).

Wrighty4eva

Established Member

But people who haven't watch Saka in youth games and only seen him in seniors games this season shouldn't be calling out on Saka talents yet. They should wait and see how he develops over next 1-2 seasons.

Saka is yet to transform his ability at youth to seniors. If he manage to do that, imo he is a lot better talent than Nelson(who is also struggling with this big time).
It's the same for Nelson, who was way more dominant in youth level than Saka, Although Saka has looked the more comfortable of the two, Reiss has a higher ceiling in my opinion.

It's the same for Nelson, who was way more dominant in youth level than Saka, Although Saka has looked the more comfortable of the two, Reiss has a higher ceiling in my opinion.

Would they were equal at u18 level. If Saka was playing now for u23 like Nelson when he was 18 he would probably destroy Nelson contribution.

Wrighty4eva

Established Member
Would they were equal at u18 level. If Saka was playing now for u23 like Nelson when he was 18 he would probably destroy Nelson contribution.
How do you know that ?, sounds like you have a favouritism for saka, which is fine we all have them, I'm leaning more towards Reiss, lets just agree we have two amazing talents and look forward to seeing what both of them have to offer under a proper coach for this team, no need for competition between our own players.

How do you know that ?, sounds like you have a favouritism for saka, which is fine we all have them, I'm leaning more towards Reiss, lets just agree we have two amazing talents and look forward to seeing what both of them have to offer under a proper coach for this team, no need for competition between our own players.

I'm huge fan of Nelson also. He is big talent. But I think Saka is better.

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Hows it irrelevant ?, its a forum for discussion.

Does that make every discussion meaningful? I guess it’s up to you but we’ve been down this rabbit hole before with the likes of Ramsey and Wilshere.

“Talent” is such a nebulous that nobody cannot ever objectively measure, so even if we were talking about 2 established pros with useful data to support the argument you’d never be able to conclude who’s more “talented”.

Talent doesn’t often translate into a constant set of results because there are so many other variables, hence the comparison being pretty futile.

If you’re projecting a personal opinion based on anecdotal observations then fair enough.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League

Nelson had way better numbers in the youth team than Saka. He was also our best talent by a distance when he was 17. Saka is an okay talent, he's physically better than Nelson so he's adjusting to men's football quicker than Nelson.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Nelson had way better numbers in the youth team than Saka. He was also our best talent by a distance when he was 17. Saka is an okay talent, he's physically better than Nelson so he's adjusting to men's football quicker than Nelson.
I would say they're different developers. Saka has had a very steep, linear development since his u18 debut. Nelson took time to feel his way into both u18 and u23, but once acclimatized his level was extremely high, higher than Saka even. Saka on the other hand adapted almost immediately while still providing reliable numbers at that level when his plateau was reached. It is not easy to pit one against the other in this respect as they have different qualities and a different development in general.

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
I would say they're different developers. Saka has had a very steep, linear development since his u18 debut. Nelson took time to feel his way into both u18 and u23, but once acclimatized his level was extremely high, higher than Saka even. Saka on the other hand adapted almost immediately while still providing reliable numbers at that level when his plateau was reached. It is not easy to pit one against the other in this respect as they have different qualities and a different development in general.
Saka have Great numbers to be fair. Can't fault him for his productivity.

goal or assist every 120 min. Great for a kid, Only played 5 games for more than 80 min as well.

rest are subs and 2 45' games.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Saka have Great numbers to be fair. Can't fault him for his productivity.

goal or assist every 120 min. Great for a kid, Only played 5 games for more than 80 min as well.

rest are subs and 2 45' games.
Yeah Saka has reliable end product. Usually Nelson does aswell. Thankfully we have both of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom