• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Kinda disappointed in him, all he has is movement and finishing...in a better Arsenal team I would like him more, and he still scores a lot...was hoping he had more to his game when we signed 2 years ago.

Highbury

Kinda disappointed in him, all he has is movement and finishing...in a better Arsenal team I would like him more, and he still scores a lot...was hoping he had more to his game when we signed 2 years ago.

He was always a cut below the best strikers around. There is a reason why none of the elite clubs came in for him. Just not at the level of Madrid, Barcelona, PSG, Juventus, Bayern, City, Liverpool etc.

anyway he is a major improvement on the strikers we have had since RVP. A breathe of fresh air compared to some of the dross we have had upfront.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
He was always a cut below the best strikers around. There is a reason why none of the elite clubs came in for him. Just not at the level of Madrid, Barcelona, PSG, Juventus, Bayern, City, Liverpool etc.

anyway he is a major improvement on the strikers we have had since RVP. A breathe of fresh air compared to some of the dross we have had upfront.

Oli was a bit underrated I feel, not great but if we actually played with two wingers he would have been looked back at better.

Preacher

Always Crying
ftWDpeh.jpg

You can't unsee this:lol:

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
It's a shame we will lose him at the end of season, because there's no way he stays if we keep with Emery and the midtable dross tactics/results/form we're having.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
He's at his level.
I also think so, and this is why

Thanks Highbury, I can't top that reasoning..

progman07

Established Member
Kinda disappointed people find a way to criticise our best player, who carries the team single-handedly.

Our last striker who was world class (RvP) scored the following league goals in his last 5 seasons: 30-18-9-11-7
And RvP had a better team behind him as well.

We as a fan base just don't deserve Auba.

roz

Fake News Merchant
Kinda disappointed people find a way to criticise our best player, who carries the team single-handedly.

Our last striker who was world class (RvP) scored the following league goals in his last 5 seasons: 30-18-9-11-7
And RvP had a better team behind him as well.

We as a fan base just don't deserve Auba.
Lol. Carries the team single handedly!

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
So, the player - who from an outside perspective - seemed like the obvious leader of the group finally gets the armband.

That's him as 1st captain, who's his vice?

GDeep™

League is very weak
50 goals in 76 appearances in a largely disjointed team is a good effort for a ghost.
Phenomenal, but his game is very limited which is an issue.

What about the rest of the bums? What’s there to like?

Young kids obviously not included.

In terms of players you like and respect, this side has none.

GDeep™

League is very weak
So, the player - who from an outside perspective - seemed like the obvious leader of the group finally gets the armband.

That's him as 1st captain, who's his vice?
Did Auba seem like the obvious leader? Not for me. Social media merchant off the pitch. Ghost on the pitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom