• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL: Vitória S.C. vs Arsenal | Wednesday November 6 KO: 15:50 GMT | BT Sport 2

Result?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

berric

Established Member

Player:Trossard
Very good analyze of Lacazette! I wonder why people turn blind eye on it?

I find it hard to say it too since I always liked him. He is likeable guy and perfromed in some clutch moments but his play since he returned from injury is appaling. It seems like general frustration however, and not the loss of form. Think both him and Auba are gone in 2020.

GDeep™

League is very weak
I find it hard to say it too since I always liked him. He is likeable guy and perfromed in some clutch moments but his play since he returned from injury is appaling. It seems like general frustration however, and not the loss of form. Think both him and Auba are gone in 2020.
Not a big miss tbh.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

One shot on target one goal. 68% sterile possession. ****ing sterile thats a word I thought was consigned to late Wenger era football.

Has anyone else been interested in nuns? Not the old ones, but the young one and sexy ones? Is it even a real thing or is it just a fantasy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom