• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Let's all laugh at Man Utd: Amrabad

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Don't think Saudi rich men will invest in football anytime soon they bit strict with these stuff but they are opening more in the world so it could be happening but maybe in few years time.

As me being middle Eastern i can say manutd have big fanbase but nowhere near to Barcelona and Real Madrid.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Don't think Saudi rich men will invest in football anytime soon they bit strict with these stuff but they are opening more in the world so it could be happening but maybe in few years time.

As me being middle Eastern i can say manutd have big fanbase but nowhere near to Barcelona and Real Madrid.
Yeah, Utd are bigger in Asia than in the ME.

Liverpool are becoming big though, because of Salah and all the African players.

Hjalmaar

I've said it before. I don't care who puts money into the Arsenal so long as they put lots of it. The teams above us in the world are all financially doped in one way or another, we shouldn't have any scruples about it.
Well, I would care. There are bigger things in life than football. Would hate for Arsenal to become their marketing project. Luckily I don't have to worry about it.

It amazes me that you'd look past everything they do 'so long as they put lots of money in'. How close would their actions have to hit for you to care? Would you support them if they enslaved, tortured or killed members of your society? Your relatives? Family? Still be okay with it as long as they'd buy Mbabbes and Koulibalys for a football club you support?

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
Well, I would care. There are bigger things in life than football. Would hate for Arsenal to become their marketing project. Luckily I don't have to worry about it.

It amazes me that you'd look past everything they do 'so long as they put lots of money in'. How close would their actions have to hit for you to care? Would you support them if they enslaved, tortured or killed members of your society? Your relatives? Family? Still be okay with it as long as they'd buy Mbabbes and Koulibalys for a football club you support?
Your country is allied to this guy's country. What are you going to do about it other than write on an Arsenal forum that he shouldn't be allowed to buy the Arsenal?

Hjalmaar

Your country is allied to this guy's country. What are you going to do about it other than write on an Arsenal forum that he shouldn't be allowed to buy the Arsenal?
Nice deflection there. Don't reply the question but attack with some random accusations that don't really have anything to do with the topic of the conversation. Pretty much how populist and right wing politics handle things these days.

But I'll still answer your question. My country does and is involved in a lot of things I don't approve. And I make choices every day on the basis of what I feel is right. I choose who I vote for, what I buy, what I eat, how I raise my kids, etc. I'm a quite simple man. I'm not the one to rally ppl to protests in the streets for this cause or that. I will join one if I feel strongly about it, tho.

Would still like to hear your thoughts on my question earlier.

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan

This would be very, very interesting, possibly even scary and a clever appointment. Rangnick would fill the coach and the at United missing DoF role in one person, like he did at Salzburg and Leipzig. Would massively boost the football expertise in United's hierarchy and lessen the idiocy of Woodward. They've also got an alright host of young talents Rangnick knows how to develop. I can also see how this failing giant appeals to him as an extensive project and challenge: Implement a new trademark style of football on the pitch, shape a new squad, develop youth players, develop the academy - just getting that whole club back on track. He's basically built Red Bull from the ground and would possibly be a great fit to properly rebuild United. Would be very interesting.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

This would be very, very interesting, possibly even scary and a clever appointment. Rangnick would fill the coach and the at United missing DoF role in one person, like he did at Salzburg and Leipzig. Would massively boost the football expertise in United's hierarchy and lessen the idiocy of Woodward. They've also got an alright host of young talents Rangnick knows how to develop. I can also see how this failing giant appeals to him as an extensive project and challenge: Implement a new trademark style of football on the pitch, shape a new squad, develop youth players, develop the academy - just getting that whole club back on track. He's basically built Red Bull from the ground and would possibly be a great fit to properly rebuild United. Would be very interesting.
Are manutd will going to wait few seasons for more rebuild? they been doing so since like 2014.

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
Are manutd will going to wait few seasons for more rebuild? they been doing so since like 2014.

But tbh they haven't done it properly. Don't know if just taking another shot at a "top" manager like e.g. Allegri while not adressing the obvious structural problems in their hierarchy - Woodward seemingly being the only operative and a complete muppet at that - will truly get them anywhere. Rangnick in a double position would also be better than say any combination of e.g. Allegri + someone like Ferdinand as a quasi DoF.

I couldn't care less if they can wait more, but I'd be way more concerned about United if they got in Rangnick than say Allegri and remain structurally behind.

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

But tbh they haven't done it properly. Don't know if just taking another shot at a "top" manager like e.g. Allegri while not adressing the obvious structural problems in their hierarchy - Woodward seemingly being the only operative and a complete muppet at that - will truly get them anywhere. Rangnick in a double position would also be better than say any combination of e.g. Allegri + someone like Ferdinand as a quasi DoF.

I couldn't care less if they can wait more, but I'd be way more concerned about United if they got in Rangnick than say Allegri and remain structurally behind.

We'll find a way to **** it up don't worry.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Some dissent on Redcafe about them winning seen as it all but saves Ole’s job.

Gotta say he’s done a decent job with that midfield. Fred and McTominay have turned the corner big time under him.

All while missing Pogba and Martial tonight as well.

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

Some dissent on Redcafe about them winning seen as it all but saves Ole’s job.

Gotta say he’s done a decent job with that midfield. Fred and McTominay have turned the corner big time under him.

All while missing Pogba and Martial tonight as well.

Think he's been fantastic from the very start tbh. Really rate him.

Rashford as well doesn't get enough credit, may be seen as exaggeration but he's having that Bale season where things are starting to click. He's found his position and he's a LW.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
may be seen as exaggeration but he's having that Bale season where things are starting to click..
Given the results it does appear an exaggeration but that isn't to say people can't play well and be part of a losing team. For all the time invested I'd be worried if he wasn't pushing on soon.

Ewarwoowar

They really deserved to put more on Sp**s last night, their energy levels was mightily impressive with and without the ball, can see them getting something from the City game and build a little confidence from there with easier fixtures, will probably burn out in the Xmas, New year period due to having few decent back up options, tho' Oleh not totally stinking up the place considering what problems he inherited and has to work with will be lucky to last beyond January.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom