• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Shkodran Mustafi: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
He isn't good enough to play regularly for us but he isn't as bad as people keep saying. Yes he has a brainfart in him every now and then. Should be able to sell him for about £15/20m to a decent-ish team in Italy, Germany or France.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Having a decent run this season. Although I still maintain if he plays more regularly he becomes an instant liability. Also only getting a run out against farmers is easier..

Jae

Having a decent run this season. Although I still maintain if he plays more regularly he becomes an instant liability. Also only getting a run out against farmers is easier..

It's just averages isn't it mate. The more he plays the more mistakes he's going to make.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
:lol::lol: The unnecessary smugness on his face makes me laugh

He is our most expensive ever defender, think of the players we have had and it’s mind blogging...I know the market price always increase, but that makes me angry if I’m honest :lol:

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
It's just averages isn't it mate. The more he plays the more mistakes he's going to make.

He literally almost scored an own goal (although it would have been harsh) 5minutes after scoring :lol:

I think he's kind of got himself in a really bad situation due to his awful history with us, players make mistakes every game but if he does it it will be highlighted and it will put people on edge.

He has managed to get every fan full of fear with just seeing his name on a team sheet even against Europa League cannon fodder.

Like others have said, he isnt 'that' bad but his mistakes are on a different level, he reminds me of Jonathan Woodgate and a little bit of Michael Duberry, not awful defenders most of the time but will gift goals.

Reactions: Jae
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom