• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Granit Xhaka (Out)

Will Manberg/Bergman complete the five stages of grief before the window opens?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jae

Just shows his mentality that he wants to leave to be honest. Always banging on about being a fighter and never giving up and as soon as it ain't going his way he wants out. :lol:

Don't let the door hit you on the way out mate.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

I have seen injured players get overrated during their time on the sidelines, but this is the first time I have seen a player getting booed for playing badly make people overrate him!

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
We should have thrown our hat in the ring for Idrissa Gueye, ffs. Sold for 30 m, exceptional start at PSG. I rate him almost in the same bracket as Ngolo Kante

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Just shows his mentality that he wants to leave to be honest. Always banging on about being a fighter and never giving up and as soon as it ain't going his way he wants out. :lol:

Don't let the door hit you on the way out mate.
I must say I have often wondered about this 'warrior' narrative spewed by his fans. Never seen it myself. His comments, actions and demeanor portray his weasel like nature very clearly.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
I've never been a Xhaka fan and always felt he wasn't what we needed or he just wasn't good enough. Losing the captaincy and falling out with the fans would never have happened if he had been a success here. He could have sworn at the crowd and got away with it if he was one of our best players but he's not. He gets more stick than most players and there is a reason for that, he's a poor player who's been at fault many times! Sell in Jan along with Mustafi!

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

I'm happy that Xhaka has come to the realization that his place is not here & never will be.

But this has been tempered with the news that those vultures at Barca are circling over Auba, who quite obviously loathes playing for the bum in chief and who can blame him.

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
I've never been a Xhaka fan and always felt he wasn't what we needed or he just wasn't good enough. Losing the captaincy and falling out with the fans would never have happened if he had been a success here. He could have sworn at the crowd and got away with it if he was one of our best players but he's not. He gets more stick than most players and there is a reason for that, he's a poor player who's been at fault many times! Sell in Jan along with Mustafi!

Was thinking of this the other day and yep, had a Vieira or Adams done it it would've been quickly smoothed over. Certain players will always have more credit in the bank with fans due to their ability or just what they've already done at the club. Just the way it is.

kraphtous

Raul Stanllehi
Was linked to Inter last summer (50m) and now with Newcastle. (A bag of chips probably)

Arsenal fans

ClutteredWastefulCuscus-size_restricted.gif

Malky

Established Member
Really don't care if we lose him, not sure what he really adds to our midfield that we can't easily replace? The only problem is we won't get a good fee for the guy now.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Really don't care if we lose him, not sure what he really adds to our midfield that we can't easily replace? The only problem is we won't get a good fee for the guy now.
Only thing I see, and the hope of which is Guendouzi replaces it, is his ability with a long ball and switching play to the opposite side of the pitch. This was a common problem I had with Arteta - never went with the long ball like Fabregas.

pikey2000

Which is what Emery wanted to begin with isn't it? Not defending just putting it out there.
Was speaking more in jest than seriousness. FWIW I think Nzonzi is a decent player but considering his age and the fact Emery may not have much time left i'd suggest we look elsewhere.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Feel the football world doesn’t know what to make of his true level.

Linked to Bayern and Newcastle at the same time is bizarre :lol:

Balboa

None of us know anything about what is going on in this man's mind. Many showing absolutely no compassion whatsoever. Stone age stuff.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom