• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Leicester vs Arsenal | KO:17:30 | Saturday 9th November | Sky Sports

Which of these will happen first?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, it's quite well known since his Ipswich days that Darren Bent is an Arsenal fan. So is Jermain Defoe. Yet they both played for Sp**s. My dad met Jermain Defoe years ago and asked him why Wenger hadn't tried to sign him, Defoe just shrugged and said "I don't know!".
Isnt Harry Kane?

GunnerUK

I know they say the usual bollocks of “it’s just a job”...but I could never ever play for Sp**s being an Arsenal fan, could any of you guys or gals do it?

Yes. Quite easily and if you were offered £120k per week so would you and any other poster on this forum. Saying you wouldn’t is answering with the accurate reality you’ll never be offered a profession contract with any professional football team.

But is you were playing football in the park tomorrow and a Sp**s scout asked you to sign a professional contact and play in the premier league that sets your family up for 2/3 generations ——— you ain’t saying no.!!

;)

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
Like some people have never heard the old adage "Strikers win games and defenders win titles"

Yeah I think that adage is a load of old tosh. You don't get to win titles by defending well only, you have to have both a good defence and a good attack to win things regularly.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Yes. Quite easily and if you were offered £120k per week so would you and any other poster on this forum. Saying you wouldn’t is answering with the accurate reality you’ll never be offered a profession contract with any professional football team.

But is you were playing football in the park tomorrow and a Sp**s scout asked you to sign a professional contact and play in the premier league that sets your family up for 2/3 generations ——— you ain’t saying no.!!

;)

I assume that if Sp**s want me, at least one other team would...I am not saying no to being a footballer, I am saying no to Sp**s.

Also if it was choice between nothing or Sp**s, I would still choose nothing...and I wouldn’t have to worry about taking care of my future family, as if I said no to that kind of money my girlfriend would immediately kill me, then they’re her problem! ;)

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Auba isn’t that type of player, he kinda needs the team to play well for him to play well...similar to Walcott really, put Auba in our 2015 team and he would look even better.

Sounds odd but Auba isn't the "play well" kinda player. He just kinda does what he does and if you feed him he will do the necessary.

Yes I'm serious :lol:

What I mean is he spends a good chunk of the game on the fringes waiting for good service and then he buries the chances if he's given them. Usuually you can rely on him doing the right things but you want him on the ball rarely as he's the guy you want finishing the chances.

He's The Scouse Michael Owen of 2019.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

I assume that if Sp**s want me, at least one other team would...I am not saying no to being a footballer, I am saying no to Sp**s.

Also if it was choice between nothing or Sp**s, I would still choose nothing...and I wouldn’t have to worry about taking care of my future family, as if I said no to that kind of money my girlfriend would immediately kill me, then they’re her problem! ;)

Can't agree mate, As much of an Arsenal fan as I am I would probably play for any team if the conditions were right and I was good enough. I don't have to love the club, I just have to do my job for the club, can still be a gooner and play for Sp**s imo.

Some players are actually too good to play for Arsenal, such as Bale. No way he was turning down Madrid for Arsenal even if he did have a poster of David Bentley on his wall growing up.

Riou

If I could pick an English team to play for that isn’t Arsenal, it would definitely be Newcastle...don’t think I could play for either United or Chelsea aswell as Sp**s.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Sounds odd but Auba isn't the "play well" kinda player. He just kinda does what he does and if you feed him he will do the necessary.

Yes I'm serious :lol:

What I mean is he spends a good chunk of the game on the fringes waiting for good service and then he buries the chances if he's given them. Usuually you can rely on him doing the right things but you want him on the ball rarely as he's the guy you want finishing the chances.

He's The Scouse Michael Owen of 2019.

Give him two or three half chances a game and he’ll usually get you a goal, he’s just an extremely clinical player.

Problem is we struggle to create even one right now.

Mohamed7

The fraud wanted to park the bus against a nobody but he will go full attacking this one. Typical Unai. Do everything reverse.

We will get spanked as we love to give 30 shots to the opposition while we pass around because we don't know how to attack.

9jagooner

I think Emery will play same diamond formation he played at Liverpool. He'll try to give Leicester's wingers freedom to attack and try to catch them on the break

Riou

When has a narrow diamond 4-4-2 even worked in England, a league obsessed with speed and width...Pepe not starting would be stupid, then again his confidence has been shattered by the way he is being used...so we screwed ourselves really.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
So no Xhaka because he says he's not ready yet :eek: How much are we paying him?

Not that I'm complaining.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
When has a narrow diamond 4-4-2 even worked in England, a league obsessed with speed and width..
Liverpool in 13/14 were good with it, Chelsea scored a ton of goals in the league in 09/10 playing that system in many games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom