• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Leicester vs Arsenal | KO:17:30 | Saturday 9th November | Sky Sports

Which of these will happen first?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Yep, seen it so many times, it's actually incredible how much we neglect the important areas. I mean 72 million on Pepe is nice but when we're crying out for a CB and our only solution is 8 million on Luiz then you have to start asking questions. We take so many short-cuts. You have to look at Liverpool and their transfer strategy in terms of how to build a team, even with Coutinho financing a lot of it. They prioritised the likes of Van Dijk, Fabinho and Alisson to strengthen their spine.
Was saying this all summer when people were raving about our amazing transfer window. :lol:

But like when we argued that Wenger is a top manager, or take a gamble on Mikel instead of getting Emery, constanly against the grain of what the majority of posters on AM believe is right for the club.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

This is going to be me, from the first whistle to the last.

TallImpossibleDarklingbeetle-small.gif

:lol:

Hopefully Torreira isn’t playing in the Zidane role today.

samshere

Why so serieuse?
Yep, seen it so many times, it's actually incredible how much we neglect the important areas. I mean 72 million on Pepe is nice but when we're crying out for a CB and our only solution is 8 million on Luiz then you have to start asking questions. We take so many short-cuts. You have to look at Liverpool and their transfer strategy in terms of how to build a team, even with Coutinho financing a lot of it. They prioritised the likes of Van Dijk, Fabinho and Alisson to strengthen their spine.
No they didn't, they got Mane, Salah and Firmino in first. Their defence was also a bit of a joke until they strengthened it the next season.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Hope we do them today, can’t handle a smug Rodgers interview about how he figured us out.

They play on the front foot at home to a huge degree, soak up pressure and spam it into the channels for Auba and Laca.

Moah

Just went through one of the Leicester's forum.
I don't care if it means that Emery stays for the season, we have got to beat the **** outta those wannabes.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
You clearly don't understand the saying then. Ferguson was not negating the need for good strikers but rather he was reiterating the need for a good defense in a title challenging team. The whole point of it is that there are certain games and periods within a season where the going gets tough and you have to grind out difficult results to get points. It's essentially the same concept as wengers 'if you can't win, don't lose'... but bizarre that I've had to explain this to people, i thought it was deeply implied by the fact that the person who said this sent his teams out to attack

If by taking the saying by what is said in the saying I therefore "don't understand the saying", then the saying is trash and should be thrown out.

mavelous

Tinfoil hat aficionado
how the hell does he motivate the players to fight? cuz it will be a fight, and whoever wants it more, will get the result from this game.

he tells them fight for me, so that you get to enjoy the same crap for much longer?

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Hope we do them today, can’t handle a smug Rodgers interview about how he figured us out.

They play on the front foot at home to a huge degree, soak up pressure and spam it into the channels for Auba and Laca.

This is what we suck at though. We aren’t physical enough

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

It’s infuriating

say yes

forum master baiter
Not even going to bother watching this. Better things to do on my weekend.

99% sure Leicester will beat us comfortably.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

When we smashed Liverpool in 2015, after they smashed us in 2014, it was one of my favourite games...Özil’s freekick :drool:

Really dislike Rodgers, good coach though.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

I actually think we will win this, thought we showed a glimmer of something against Wolves.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I actually think we will win this, thought we showed a glimmer of something against Wolves.

It could go either way imo, we’ll have to score twice which I think is doable playing on the break against this Leicester team because I don’t see us keeping a clean sheet.

I can see us squeaking a win late on, or getting absolutely battered. Keep it tight going into half time and I’d feel good.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

No they didn't, they got Mane, Salah and Firmino in first. Their defence was also a bit of a joke until they strengthened it the next season.
That's what people were arguing in the summer.

But if that's your route to keep buying class forwards as a priority first of all then two things: 1) people can't keep moaning at the number of shots conceded when your defence makes mistakes and gets over run and 2) those forwards have to be young enough and willing enough to stay at the club until you've invested in the defence to match.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom