• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Leicester vs Arsenal | KO:17:30 | Saturday 9th November | Sky Sports

Which of these will happen first?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Özil just magically appears in spaces to receive the ball.

How the feck does he do that???

That more than anything else is what we miss when he doesn't play.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Give Emery credit, he’s done a job here.

Annoying thing is though, we’ll probably look dreadful against Southampton after the break.

Wish we could play good teams every week :lol:

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Have Pepe and Özil played together?

Feel like Pepe+Auba on the break with Özil behind could be the key to this game.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
This our best away performance since like opening day against Newcastle would probably still find way to lose

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Emery's tactics have been on point we just lack quality throughout our 11. I know it's obvious to say but we'd be winning with more quality i midfield and better chemistry with our forwards.

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

This is very conflicting. I want us to win yet I don't want to see that Charlatan on the touchline in any capacity for Arsenal ever again.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
Emery has done everything imaginable to build a team that doesn’t suit Özil and has failed spectacularly.
He is such a bad manager that if he would tried to build a team around him he would failed as well. So we are lucky he is trying the opposite.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I really like Arsenal. But you, do you like Arsenal? Or just Arsenal with Trophies?

Dennis Bergkamp

Daily Transfer Updates

Thursday, May 23

Arsenal have agreed to part ways with midfielder Sambi Lokonga following talks with the player [Evening Standard]

Arsenal are likely to be priced out of a move for Sporting Lisbon’s £86m striker Viktor Gyokeres [Football Insider]

Arsenal are considering a move for Feyenoord GK Justin Bijlow as a replacement for Aaron Ramsdale [Sam Dean - The Telegraph]

Newcastle manager Eddie Howe is keen to reunite with Ramsdale if the club can make an acceptable offer [Sam Dean - The Telegraph]

Ajax LB Jorrel Hato remains the club’s top defensive target [Charles Watts]

Latest posts

Top Bottom