• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Leicester vs Arsenal | KO:17:30 | Saturday 9th November | Sky Sports

Which of these will happen first?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

kofigunner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
My problem is that we’ve regressed from last year, and look completely clueless against almost any team. I just really don’t see what the plan is, and I’m not sure the players do either.

Gursha

why does it feels like we are playing with 10-9 players the entire match? every match? they seem to mark and close down every pass... and when they have the ball they have 1 year of unpressured time on the ball on every area of the pitch...

Balboa

We've played far better today although the scoreline isn't showing that

Good. Problem is, most Arsenal supporters seemed to want this game to be lost to get Emery out.

Best option is probably to stagger on and be average this season. Sack Unai towards the end of the season, maybe fluke the Europa league if you're lucky under a caretaker like Freddie, finish 6th. Then hire a better managerlike Eddie Howe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom