• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Leicester vs Arsenal | KO:17:30 | Saturday 9th November | Sky Sports

Which of these will happen first?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

LG10

Evans cost £3.5mil. Forget the United history, he would have been miles better than any defender we've brought in.
Said he would’ve been way better than sokratis that summer. Better player for a quarter of the price.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
About us well time to make the change edu and raul should speak to josh and do it he just can't do it and we are worse than last season despite the money spent

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

If he's not sacked what's the point in watching or going to games for the rest of the season? The club really need to realise how much damage they will do if they keep him.

Iceman10

Established Member
I feel like Mourinho would just actively try to dismantle Wenger’s legacy. He strikes me as a petty maniac. I’d be terrified with him driving my car, let alone my club.

The worst feeling I've had as an Arsenal supporter ever, tbh, has been seeing so many fans of this club suddenly pining for him. Really dismaying, but anyway everyone's entitled to their opinions.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Easy to say, 'ah, that's just a random moment--moat fans look like that for the vast majority of games...' But not this time. I see fire. I see plastic sheeting on the floor of the boardroom.

Sounds like American Psycho ffs :lol:

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

I’m still not impressed with him mate, yet to see him actually play other than one way. If we weren’t such banter at the back and finish one of the many good chances we’d be comfortable.

He’s way too open in big games and has been his entire career. You can’t contend for big trophies if you play on the front foot all the time.
Massively improves the teams he comes to and has Leicester second in the league. We just want to get back to competiting and that's what Leicester are doing. Much better than us.

The fact is he narrowly lost against Liverpool and but for a dodgy penalty would be joint top of the league.

Eduardo_da_Silva

For all of those writing Liecester is nothing special I would strongly disagree. Great automatisms, balanced team, and great intensity. I am really surprised just how bad we are compared to them.

CJJ

Established Member
I think we presented a good performance up until the 60th minute. (We even had a very good spell from 50-60, but after that goal we seemed to give up.

Hard to be an Arsenal fan at the moment. Dissapointing game but i wouldn't say i'm as embarassed as some of our other games this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom