• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Leicester vs Arsenal | KO:17:30 | Saturday 9th November | Sky Sports

Which of these will happen first?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ash10

Chairman of the Bum Brigade
For once the ownership backed us which Wenger never got, even then except for the last one or two seasons under him we were decent at the very least.
This bum comes in, gets a very good squad, gets money to spend yet somehow took miles back from the lowest point of Wenger.

We play garbage, we score only when we're lucky or Auba takes matters in his own hands. I gave him last last season even with the turgid football hoping for improvement. Instead he made us play with zero identity.

He made Xhaka captain then threw him under the bus just to save his own skin. I hate Xhaka as a player but what kind of manager ruins his own captain's career instead of backing him? I'm not even gonna go into the treatment of Özil.

He made us competitive he says. Yeah with the likes of West Ham & Burnley maybe.

This was the last straw. Kick this mf out of this illustrious club right now.

Hooplehead

Hard to take Celtic fans opinion on Brendan seriously. He left them like they were nothing to him.
Unfair, I don't hold any ill will to Brendan, they tripled his wages.

Brendan is a good manager, but to be 100% honest Celtic were in a bit of a rut during his last 12-18 months at least in terms of playing good football, his 20 passes before we reach the final 3rd tactic was sapping the joy out of watching us, Lenny has us attacking with real purpose and it's been a joy to watch, and the biggest surprise is we're much better defensively too now that our 75% new back 4 have settled in.

@OnlyOne crying in the corner, what a little b*tch.

I heard he was fighting someone his own size in that corner.

il_794xN.1644374684_2690.jpg

Ash10

Chairman of the Bum Brigade
I don’t know how the board sold the club to him but I think he’s got in his head that this club is really small. Think he thinks the players are more limited than they are. Hence his comments.. would he say he thinks drawing is good at Man City?

just don’t know what else to think or how else to understand this
He views us as what he is himself. A mid table manager for a mid table club

Manberg

Predator
Don’t get how that disproves what I said though?

He’s been found out consistently in big games his entire career. Look at the job Lennon has done at Celtic with the same squad.

I can only go by what he’s done this season. Their results and performances in the big games have been good.

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
how many different line ups have we used this season.
i dont even know what our best option as a starting eleven is.
we are in november.

Sokratis, for example, looked like a first name in the sheet. he dropped him today why? we really dont know.
whitch player is a nailed on starter in this team? Auba? probably the only one.

you need consistency, you need to build trust with in your team mates.

he acts cowardly.he takes rush desitions.
he doesnt even know what sort of football he wants to show.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
My god man. How was that 70 minutes the best we have played?? We played deep and defended like a championship team. Leicester lacked something in the final third today and it was only matter of time!
Did i said best way we played? We did frustrate Leicester there was the only way we could've done it we had our chances too we missed like 3 good chances to go ahead it's not an Arsenal way but our away form and way we preforming we couldn't do any better

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Midfield is ****ing awful.. Ndidi was bossing the middle easily..

We've bought so many poor midfielders in the last 5 or so years. Who's idea was Xhaka and Torreira? Complete flops. Guendouzi shouldn't be getting so many minutes and I can't think of anyone else.

Really poor recruitment over the last 5 or so years. Stuff like buying a striker for 50 mil then buying another 6 months later without knowing how to play both.

Practically every Leicester defender or midfielder would walk into our team wtf this is Arsenal.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Isn’t it a bit like @Hooplehead just said though now Lennon has seemed to improve your lot even more.

Don’t get me wrong if we hired him tomorrow I’ve no doubt we’d get in the top four but I think he’s a bridge manager.

Not going to compete consistently at that true level.
Hooplehead is ignoring the surge Celtic made from Delia to Rodgers. The amount of players that improved was ridiculous. Lennon has refreshed it to an extent but Rodgers created that leap. And its evident he is doing the same with Leicester. Second in the league best defensive record scoring for fun. The players clearly have bonded with him as well.

Also on Hooplehead he fails to acknowledge the reality of Scottish football. Celtic are the dominant team and Rodgers was knocking down records for fun. Teams sit in more. It's not like England where teams might think they are on par and try to attack. That's where Rodgers will gain an advantage. More teams will try and attack against them than what he had in Scotland. But again a treble treble. He delivered what mattered and done it in style.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom