• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Leicester vs Arsenal | KO:17:30 | Saturday 9th November | Sky Sports

Which of these will happen first?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Polar Bear

Evans cost £3.5mil. Forget the United history, he would have been miles better than any defender we've brought in.
When guys like Milner and Evans were being let go by City and Utd, I was begging that we brought them, but everyone on here said not good enough, they just kept bringing up random foreign players from foreign clubs from youtube clips that they never ever seen play a full 90 minutes.

We should have got guys like that, well I wasn't begging that we buy Evans, I was saying we should get him, but I was begging that we buy Milner, he would have been an absoutley fantastic signing for us, I'm convinced of it, and he is so versatile. But oh well no one agreed, they just wanted random youtube players that they don't even know lol.

Evans has a lot of prem experience and was very successful at Utd, he was not playing for them when they been sh*t and had the collapse.

Bradpiff

When guys like Milner and Evans were being let go by City and Utd, I was begging that we brought them, but everyone on here said not good enough, they just kept bringing up random foreign players from foreign clubs from youtube clips that they never ever seen play a full 90 minutes.

We should have got guys like that, well I wasn't begging that we buy Evans, I was saying we should get him, but I was begging that we buy Milner, he would have been an absoutley fantastic signing for us, I'm convinced of it, and he is so versatile. But oh well no one agreed, they just wanted random youtube players that they don't even know lol.

Evans has a lot of prem experience and was very successful at Utd, he was not playing for them when they been sh*t and had the collapse.

Isn't this always the case one here, hell even with managers I and other said Rodgers, but the majority are like no no get such and such from wherever look what he is doing there.

At this point bring on Maureen hopefully his break from football has helped him

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable

YUp that's why arsenal are a mess, because an internet forum didn't pay one of it's members any attention during a window.

I wanted milner too. Good signing for pool

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

This sort of crap happened too many times as well . Why would you waste Tierney in the EL , even put Willock or Ainsley there for ffs . This crap happened too many times .

kolasinac1.jpg

kolasinac2.jpg

Last edited:

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
This sort of crap happened too many times as well . Why would you wasted Tierney in the EL , even put Willock or Ainsley there for ffs . This crap happened too many times .

kolasinac1.jpg

kolasinac2.jpg
You know what I think?

I can count at least three occasions when they didn't pass to Özil. This is high-level sabotage. The players have revolted and refusing to score goals. Özil might be playing for his spot in the team, but the others are actively trying to get Emery out.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

You know what I think?

I can count at least three occasions when they didn't pass to Özil. This is high-level sabotage. The players have revolted and refusing to score goals. Özil might be playing for his spot in the team, but the others are actively trying to get Emery out.
:lol: I dont blame you some of it was inexplicable. All laca had to do was play to Özil was ignored and passed virtually sideways to Auba.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
:lol: I dont blame you some of it was inexplicable. All laca had to do was play to Özil was ignored and passed virtually sideways to Auba.
well said. Inexplicable it is.

If I was the manager, I would have blown all my fuses at Kola/Laca and taken them off. Lacazette tried to release Özil oanother time when they had three defenders between him, so he can see the pass, just doesnt want to make it.

There is NO way an Arsenal player has such **** passing/vision.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
Leicester's left was gaping all game but we are too cowardly to pass the ball forwards. Bumnai has coached that right out of our team

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
You're missing the point here. You can't mess up a chance if you don't get one.
Özil detractors have been dont this all season. No evidence for their claims because actually he either hasn't played or crap like the above takes place yet he's 'lazy', 'not interested', 'lost passion for the sport'. When Actually he's probably just been vocal at training and told Emery 'his philosophy won't work and the manager has responded by freezing him out until such point where Özil is proved right, Emery is in crises management and forced to redeploy him..
TWO SEASONS IN A ROW!

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

Özil detractors have been dont this all season. No evidence for their claims because actually he either hasn't played or crap like the above takes place yet he's 'lazy', 'not interested', 'lost passion for the sport'. When Actually he's probably just been vocal at training and told Emery 'his philosophy won't work and the manager has responded by freezing him out until such point where Özil is proved right, Emery is in crises management and forced to redeploy him..
TWO SEASONS IN A ROW!

Interesting I thought he was told to stay high last game and where he went deep at times last game . He made a lot of good off the ball runs this game that were not spotted .

MikeVinna

Established Member
I seriously am considering not watching us play anymore because it's so boring and we don't have any tactics. I sincerely hope the board is considering sacking Emery because more of this is going to do my head in and I have no passion for this team - I feel drained and people ask what team do you support and I say Arsenal and they now say were no longer a big club.

I dont watch us anymore unless we face dire opposition. Didn’t watch this game because it was clear we’d get nothing from it. And even worse, we’d look absolutely clueless in the pitch. I don’t need that kind of heartache.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom