• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Unai Emery: Adios

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

"Don Raul" indeed. Is there really much point in watching the rest of the season now? I mean we might be sucked into a relegation battle the way things are going so that might be fun but otherwise there's no point.

Raul doesn't want to sack his buddy, the Kroenkes don't want to make the big decisions. Edu....... does nothing apparently. Honestly this club is a joke. How can they look at us being so outplayed by a team that was mid-table until they themselves changed manager in the spring and are now better than us despite all the money we've spent. How can they look at the impact Lampard has. How can they ignore the fact that we're actually getting worse on a weekly basis. Pathetic stuff.

But then again, this is life after Wenger, so whatever.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Whats meant to happen then? The board nor Emery won't get a message unless part of the supporters don't attend home games anymore, maybe not throw stuff but how else are the board going to get a message? It's just getting ridiculous by the minute & it may show the supporters care for the success of the club.
Believe me these kind of owners don't go to fans to make decision they aren't emotional as us they won't sack manager because the fans want to if it was up to fans clubs will be changing manager every 6 months that's why I'm saying just we should do our job as fans if things got more worse i believe they'll make change if things get better they'll make change in summer

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Believe me these kind of owners don't go to fans to make decision they aren't emotional as us they won't sack manager because the fans want to if it was up to fans clubs will be changing manager every 6 months that's why I'm saying just we should do our job as fans if things got more worse i believe they'll make change if things get better they'll make change in summer

Wrong. They do listen to the fans. Wenger would still be here if they didn’t listen to the fans. These are exactly the sort of people who react when they see their investment/brand being harmed.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
"Don Raul" indeed. Is there really much point in watching the rest of the season now? I mean we might be sucked into a relegation battle the way things are going so that might be fun but otherwise there's no point.

Raul doesn't want to sack his buddy, the Kroenkes don't want to make the big decisions. Edu....... does nothing apparently. Honestly this club is a joke. How can they look at us being so outplayed by a team that was mid-table until they themselves changed manager in the spring and are now better than us despite all the money we've spent. How can they look at the impact Lampard has. How can they ignore the fact that we're actually getting worse on a weekly basis. Pathetic stuff.

But then again, this is life after Wenger, so whatever.
As i said if edu and raul want to change its not matter the final decision is down to our owners Raul edu were bought because to improve our scouting and buying players the major decision all down to josh

Ewarwoowar

The board seem like jobs for the boys, there to deflect and whittle away a sizeable portion of the income, whilst operating on a shoestring, dead end days.

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

What do you mean got worse? We are already about 9 behind 4th, we aren't showing any signs of improvement, if anything only getting worse, there is no way we will get 4th at this rate, perhaps under 10th even, at least United & Sp**s are behind us still though.

Bum Raul indeed. I was exploding I wanted so much to call him that in the summer when everyone was licking his ass because he manage some 3/10 transfer window with bum signings. But people wanted to call him Don and mods and their attacks dogs followed me closely ready to strike if I didn't do the same as the heard does.

But the truth is the guy is a fraud. Simple as that. Our club is so badly run. Transfers, manage, and Raul and that other guy. Edu comes in and does nothing. What is he here for? Players mentality has dropped tenfold since he joined.

We just can't seem to make the right appointments.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Wrong. They do listen to the fans. Wenger would still be here if they didn’t listen to the fans. These are exactly the sort of people who react when they see their investment/brand being harmed.
How much did that took? We all wanted gone in 2014 they took 4 years to do so. I think they'll still make change we are not being managed by club legend anymore

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
What do you mean got worse? We are already about 9 behind 4th, we aren't showing any signs of improvement, if anything only getting worse, there is no way we will get 4th at this rate, perhaps under 10th even, at least United & Sp**s are behind us still though.
More worse. The season still in early stage i say maybe until Christmas

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Well the abuse and empty seats didn’t start until the end. If people start being really vocal at games combined with empty seats they’ll start taking notice.
So i guess we'll have to do so again. I think it's not healthy for club doing that everytime we are in bad period

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

They mentioned that the King Power Stadium is a hard place to play as they have an extremely strong side. I find that laughable.

I’d love for Raul, Edu or Vinai to explain how we allowed a relegation team like Watford to have 30+ shots against us? They conceded 8 goals against City this season.

We’re level on points with Sheffield Utd and we’re already 12 games in FFS

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Small boy mentality from the executive branch. These are imposters, not true Arsenal folk.

At the very least now, we know that they are feeling the heat. If only our supporters were more united we could force their hand with our non attendance and lack of support. We could get Emery out in no time.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Look at this run of fixtures, things are gonna get really really ugly. There's no chance that we're playing better by the time these games come around and even if we put in some good performances we'll not have the consistency to put a bunch of win together. We'll drop so many points. It's unbelievable.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
If the fans are that much of a hindrance people should really avoid going to the stadium. Imagine paying all that money to watch that sh*te on the pitch and then get insulted by the club hierarchy in such snivelling ways.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Imagine using Utd and Sp**s as benchmarks for our season.

**** them. They’re both having horrendous seasons but we shouldn’t be focusing on them. I think the board are also looking at their situations rather than being proactive and sacking the manager.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom