• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Unai Emery: Adios

Status
Not open for further replies.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
What’s an old past it injury ridden Kos got to do with anything? We replaced him with a better player anyway.

I do think we’ll win our next few games though.
What happened to your call yesterday, I believed and put money on?

Dog won't be fed this week now.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
There are some comments being made that the executive branch at the club wont publicly admit that the head coach is on thin ice and they are looking for a replacement.

Point is that they needed to comment and that says it all for me. Yes, the "noise" comment is infuriating but I think it would have been worse had nothing been said at all.

I think we could still be close to the end re Emery. We just need to do it right, as we cannot afford one stuff up after another.

teamsoutheast

Player:Ødegaard
you want stability but you want emery :frustrated::facepalm:
I've already stated, it is going to be at least 2-3 years for Emery's playing style, tactics, to be fully implemented. We can't keep chopping and changing managers everytime we have a run of bad results. The club has a decent backend structure in place at the moment and they are currently building that for the long term. Sometimes too much change can cause chaos.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Aubamayang is the reason I don’t believe that.

The defence will continue to be leaky but this squad isn’t bad enough to have faced the third most shots in the PL this season.

Our strike force should be getting us top four with a good manager.

I said in another thread. We finished 5th 6th 5th with similar squads that had better players, these lot aren’t good enough to finish top 4. We need a better coach yeah but we definitely need better players in defence and midfield.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
It's pretty obvious Emery is on the brink and he knows it. All that stuff about the difficult circumstances he's had to deal with this season was directed as much at the board/owners as it was to the fans.

Pepes blue pill

I've already stated, it is going to be at least 2-3 years for Emery's playing style, tactics, to be fully implemented. We can't keep chopping and changing managers everytime we have a run of bad results. The club has a decent backend structure in place at the moment and they are currently building that for the long term. Sometimes too much change can cause chaos.

2-3 years, are you actually serious? thats hardly the norm is it, lampard even managed it within months ffs, im sorry you are chatting nonsense, want emery in all you want but dont talk nonsense in order to back your view up, its a bad look

GUNNERS4L1FE

Established Member
These are our remaining away games. How many wins can you realsitically see from that?!We are ****ed

Norwich
West Ham
Everton
Bournemouth
Palace
Chelsea
Burnley
City
Brighton
Soton
Wolves
Sp**s
Villa

GDeep™

League is very weak

You can’t blindly give a manager 3 years though, they have to show signs of improvement, Emery hasn’t. Most goals conceded at this point for us, in PL history. 30% win rate in the league, team and players look clueless.

You talk about a run of bad games, but we’ve been poor from mid last season till now. 2 seasons is fair at this point.

Last edited:

MATHEO

"
Arsenal's win percentage is now at 33% - it's lowest level in the Premier League other than George Graham in 1994-95 - we finished 12th that season

45% Rioch 1995-96
43% Graham 1993-94
36% Houston 1994-95
36% Graham 1992-93
33% Emery 2019-20
29% Graham 1994-95"

We've got our - pre AW - Arsenal back

GDeep™

League is very weak
"
Arsenal's win percentage is now at 33% - it's lowest level in the Premier League other than George Graham in 1994-95 - we finished 12th that season

45% Rioch 1995-96
43% Graham 1993-94
36% Houston 1994-95
36% Graham 1992-93
33% Emery 2019-20
29% Graham 1994-95"

We've got our - pre AW - Arsenal back

I used to get bashed on here when I mentioned our “want our Arsenal back” means finishing 6-8 because that was our average league position before Wenger.

We’ve got it back, yaaaay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom