• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Unai Emery: Adios

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

We are really ****ed. It's just sad now. Watching my club die in front me of me and those that run it are just doubling down on its downfall. Its just hopeless. Wtf is Raul hoping to achieve? Are they seriously not seeing that Emery it's abysmal and him failing to get the CL is worse than paying to sack him??

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Most goals conceded have been from indivudal defensive mistakes. Can you really put that down to the manager?
I think you can just down to their workload. All defenders make mistakes. Ours are not very good but also have a huge work load every game. The back line are doing ok if you compare mistakes x take ons or shots at goal x saves.

In-front is just broken & its not like we have an attacking focused set up or anything.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
I think you can just down to their workload. All defenders make mistakes. Ours are not very good but also have a huge work load every game. The back line are doing ok if you compare mistakes x take ons or shots at goal x saves.

In-front is just broken & its not like we have an attacking focused set up or anything.

All part of the game plan according to Emery. It's a sign we're in control.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
If it was just the normal stuff about the managers position not being considered, I would agree. This briefing that Ornstein got was pretty detailed though, which makes me fear that they actually have no intention of sacking him.
Ornstein was also told in the summer that the club didn't have the ability to sign Pepe for €80m. He's the go to smokescreen guy for the club.

APierre

You Wanna Come Out Here?
Not buying into that Ornstein story, ‘feel results will improve’ based on what? Feels like just a piece they put out while they talk to new candidates.

I'm thinking the same. Can't look at what this manager has done and say it's encouraging. 17 points with a negative goal difference after 12 games is a complete disaster.

GoonerJay24

We're literally doing what United were doing under Moyes/LvG, delaying the inevitable. Holding out for a miraculous turnaround. Sitting our hands, burying our heads, whatever you want to call it's exactly as you say, it's not what big clubs do or how big clubs act. This just reeks of unambitious behaviour. Basically we're content until we're in the relegation zone or some stupid **** like that. The performances tell the story, the results tell the story, the unrest tells the story but the board seemingly don't see what's in front of them.

Is there even a history of Emery turning things around at any club he's been it, apart from Sevilla it seems like he's been told to take a hike by every other club.

Man United were fools to get rid of Can Vaal imo, he was never going to win them anything significant but he was building some structure.

Moyes, although probably was never good enough, didn't get much money to spend compared to other coaches.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Tomorrow is no good for me

I make 150 profit if emery is the next manager sacked

50 if its marco silva

30 if its the soton manager

-30 if its pelligrini

and -100 if its anyone else

Think it only be 30 cus soton will sack ralph before the clowndicks on our board sack emery :mad:

Well Southampton play us away next so you’ve got to fancy them for a point at least.

Marco Silva might be a shout, they’ve got a horrific run of games coming up and they’ve been poor for a while.

Doubt they’ll sack Pelligrini just yet, their keeper is giving away two goals a game since Fabianski got injured.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
He was doing just about alright till that Palace game last season. Ramsey's injury crippled him. Brighton and EL final finished him. Hasn't been the same since. Board should've pulled the plug in the summer. I understand why they didn't do it but the signs were there.
I hear what you're saying but the results until CP were ok, but looking back, the performances from day one have rarely been more than 6/10. He was always going to fail. An injury to one player e was unsure about and then getting an injured Denis Suarez says it all. The owners and board are stupid allowing this to drag on.

Pepes blue pill

Well Southampton play us away next so you’ve got to fancy them for a point at least.

Marco Silva might be a shout, they’ve got a horrific run of games coming up and they’ve been poor for a while.

Doubt they’ll sack Pelligrini just yet, their keeper is giving away two goals a game since Fabianski got injured.

Think it be sorted over international break tbh, think soton could get rid as horrible atmosphere there atm

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

I hear what you're saying but the results until CP were ok, but looking back, the performances from day one have rarely been more than 6/10. He was always going to fail. An injury to one player e was unsure about and then getting an injured Denis Suarez says it all. The owners and board are stupid allowing this to drag on.

Wow I'd completely forgotten about Denis Suarez , I'd pretty much had enough by the time we played Chelsea at the Emirates .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom