• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Unai Emery: Adios

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kysus

We are basically one fantastic CM away from having a really competitive squad.

Right now Xhaka is the only one capable of playing it out from the back. This over-reliance on a rather limited player has hurt us for a long time. Despite Emery's huge flaws there is obviously even a bigger problem behind it.
Our whole club seems visionless and just totally random at times.
City need a replacement for Fernandinho? They sign Rodrigo before he is even gone. We need a replacement for Santi? Even multiple years after we still haven't signed that replacement...

Poor Xhaka got all the frustration of our fanbase that in reality wasn't directed at him.
Emery too weak of a character to stand up and take charge

GoonerJay24

Can someone please ban that teamsoutheast? He is saying that we need to give Emery 3 seasons to get the team right. Are you Unai in disguise? Disgusted by such blind support Nothing suggests that giving Emery more time will work. Please ban that fraud and Emery needs to go to another team at his lower level

It's a forum, everyone has different opinions.

I personally think we should give Emery till the end of the year, unless the form gets drastically worse and we're below top 10.

Just feel a club like Arsenal needs to support their manager through difficult spells. There is clearly an issue with communication between Emery and the players.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade

Right now Xhaka is the only one capable of playing it out from the back. This over-reliance on a rather limited player has hurt us for a long time. Despite Emery's huge flaws there is obviously even a bigger problem behind it.
City need a replacement for Fernandinho? They sign Rodrigo before he is even gone. We need a replacement for Santi? Even multiple years after we still haven't signed that replacement...

Poor Xhaka got all the frustration of our fanbase that in reality wasn't directed at him.
Capable of what? He is the slowest player and I am not referring to pace... he is slow in mind. He doesn’t give anything in offensive, it is a myth he does.

Luc

I've seen Tony Adams yesterday at Sky Sports Saying that there is a bigger problem than the coach. I totally agree with that. This squad is just not able to play at a high consistent level. The problem is bigger than this. Think about the transfer-windows and so on.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
I'd love to be City in that game, it's basically what we've been for 7-8 years between 2007-14/15 where we outplayed the other teams with amazing football, but still lost more often than not because we were so naive.

Now we are being dominated by everyone and don't even win

Preacher

Always Crying
c2849e337f1422e5ed552b31240a557f6c37a49c5b18d557bf719e77f2e61ac1_4720096.jpg

"Be excited"

Livommar

We need a midfield. I think we will have to buy a whole new midfield. 3x £60m midfielders. Offset a little bit by shifting Xhaka and Torreira. Probably two next season and one the following.

Aye. The midfield is as much as a problem as central defence for me

Signings probably won’t make much of a difference though as long as Emery is here

Highbury_2006

Village Idiot
I've seen Tony Adams yesterday at Sky Sports Saying that there is a bigger problem than the coach. I totally agree with that. This squad is just not able to play at a high consistent level. The problem is bigger than this. Think about the transfer-windows and so on.

Tony Adams is not unfortunatly a fool nowadays. There is no reason to give a sh1t about his opinions today.

Ash10

Chairman of the Bum Brigade

Ah the mythical "Xhaka is a great passer" narrative

teamsoutheast

Can someone please ban that teamsoutheast? He is saying that we need to give Emery 3 seasons to get the team right. Are you Unai in disguise? Disgusted by such blind support Nothing suggests that giving Emery more time will work. Please ban that fraud and Emery needs to go to another team at his lower level

I have always stated that Emery should be given till the end of the season. I said it will most likely take 2-3 season to fuilly implrement his style.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom