• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Unai Emery: Adios

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kysus

Ah the mythical "Xhaka is a great passer" narrative

Humans are hilarious (mis-) interpreting everything they see based on their limited subjective views.

If you werent so blinded by (xhaka-) hate you would have noticed that I noted his rather limited ability as one of our big flaws right now.
We are relying on his passing because we noone else capable as of right now.
Torreira is ultra limited with the ball, Guendo can't be trusted deep either which leaves us with the pure hope of Ceballos, a loanee, possibly being moulded into the role in the future.

Our squad management in CM is pure madness, We need a frigging ball-playing DM ffs

Preacher

Always Crying
I have always stated that Emery should be given till the end of the season. I said it will most likely take 2-3 season to fuilly implrement his style.
In football world, it is known, that Emery doesn't have his own style. He likes to adapt to opponents and nullify their strengths. It sometimes work better, if he is coaching underdog team like Sevilla, but big clubs like PSG and Arsenal need to dictate the game, play to their strengths. Nowadays Aubameyang and Lacazette spend too much time playing like wing-backs, especially away from home.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Our squad management in CM is pure madness, We need a frigging ball-playing DM ffs

Its both areas of the game really. This midfield is not protecting the defence or pressuring opposition. With the ball we struggle moving it forward or controlling games.

Arguing between the midfielders merits at the mo is pointless as not a balanced two or three between them.

Ash10

Chairman of the Bum Brigade
Humans are hilarious (mis-) interpreting everything they see based on their limited subjective views.

If you werent so blinded by (xhaka-) hate you would have noticed that I noted his rather limited ability as one of our big flaws right now.
We are relying on his passing because we noone else capable as of right now.
Torreira is ultra limited with the ball, Guendo can't be trusted deep either which leaves us with the pure hope of Ceballos, a loanee, possibly being moulded into the role in the future.

Weird when I'm the one getting lectured on fallacy & biasness of human perceptions.

& btw I'm not even gonna entertain the argument about how only Xhaka can pass out of the back as everyone knows hilariously wrong that statement is.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
I’m not sure I buy this talk coming out of the club. Are they really happy with spending £100m on a left back and winger and he decides to play them in a meaningless Europa game rather than a “must win” game? Results are ****, performances are ****, man management skills are ****, tactical decisions and team selections are ****. I’m not buying it.

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog
I’m not sure I buy this talk coming out of the club. Are they really happy with spending £100m on a left back and winger and he decides to play them in a meaningless Europa game rather than a “must win” game? Results are ****, performances are ****, man management skills are ****, tactical decisions and team selections are ****. I’m not buying it.
It seems the manager(s) they wanted to replace Emery with turned them down, so the board decided to keep Emery. Maybe he'll be replaced with Freddie if he starts losing even to cannon fodder at home.

kraphtous

Raul Stanllehi
You‘re looking at things logically. But logic goes out of the way when it comes to your old pal, and Emery is Sanllehi‘s old pal. Edu is Sanllehi‘s pet and Vinai is Sanllehi’s business partner in crime.

This board of “experts“ is worse than what Gazidis offered on his own, who despite lacking football knowledge at least knew to listen to one of the most respected figures in the sport — Arsène Wenger.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Honestly, even during the end of Wenger’s reign I still got some enjoyment or excitement about watching us, even if it was just vain hope that we might produce.

If the board really do feel as Ornstein suggests than I can’t help but be apathetic towards the team for the rest of the season.

It’d be a no win situation for us fans either way. Miss out on CL and we’ve wasted another 6 months. Qualify and we waste another year with him.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
You‘re looking at things logically. But logic goes out of the way when it comes to your old pal, and Emery is Sanllehi‘s old pal. Edu is Sanllehi‘s pet and Vinai is Sanllehi’s business partner in crime.

This board of “experts“ is worse than what Gazidis offered on his own, who despite lacking football knowledge at least knew to listen to one of the most respected figures in the sport — Arsène Wenger.
In today's game, there's more money to be made over a longer period of time if you run a club well. Brand image is everything.

roz

Fake News Merchant
Would genuinely like to hear anyones opinion who backs Emery (at least til the end of the season). Trying to wrap my head around the fact he’s not already gone.

TromsoGooner

Obsessed With Looking for Eric
Would genuinely like to hear anyones opinion who backs Emery (at least til the end of the season). Trying to wrap my head around the fact he’s not already gone.
Don`t think you`ll find anyone here. Seems that pretty much every Arsenal-fan out there wants him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom