• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The all things positive thread

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
The positive is the amount of young talent we have yes they not Chelsea level youth like Abraham Mount reece James Tomori but seeing Martinelli Willock Saka all preforming well when they given chance is great.

I don't think there other positives other than Auba keep being elite and no major injuries

teamsoutheast

* I like the fact we are at least TRYING to add solidity and structure to our game. We're not good enough at it yet but at least when we improve in this department, it gives us options to variate our play as and when we please. We looked pretty solid against Leicester in the 1st half.

* Great that the youngsters are being given a chance. This would have been part of Emery's set of obejectives when he arrived and he has deifnitely ticked that box.

Pepes blue pill

Im slowly going off the kits. I tend to mesh my liking for them and how well the seasons going. It's why I hate seeing the 17/18 versions.

Dont do that, they are the only beautiful thing about us right now, I hadnt got a kit since I was a teenager but had to have one of these, can wear them with whatever and not look a knob, that sets them apart from most kits

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Im slowly going off the kits. I tend to mesh my liking for them and how well the seasons going. It's why I hate seeing the 17/18 versions.

I think I do this aswell, favourite Emirates shirt?

07-08 away for me.

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member
The fact that he plays youth is a positive, all of our kits are very nice.. that's it probably.

Though if I believe some on here the rest is positive as well. We were third in the league and got some decent points here and there.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Another positive I just thought of is, with our current form, we won't have to worry about the ignominy playing in Europa League as it's clear so long as Emery is here, it'll be a miracle to finish in the top 10.

Kav

Established Member
Imagine the smug look on his face when he get a result against this team we have. :confused:

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Tierney and Martinelli. That's it for me, as good as a lot of the other prospect appear they've not exactly fully convinced me yet. Maybe Willock is getting close and Guendouzi appears to have a great attitude but with everyone else it just seems to be "promise".

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
- Chambers
- Martinelli
- Guendouzi

While not many people share this but I am also quite excited about the potential of this squad. It is a lot stronger than people think.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom