• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Unai Emery: Adios

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
Can someone please ban that teamsoutheast? He is saying that we need to give Emery 3 seasons to get the team right. Are you Unai in disguise? Disgusted by such blind support Nothing suggests that giving Emery more time will work. Please ban that fraud and Emery needs to go to another team at his lower level

Why would you ask for someone to be banned just because they don't agree with you?

Also if he genuinely holds that opinion how would that make him a fraud?

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
I have always stated that Emery should be given till the end of the season. I said it will most likely take 2-3 season to fuilly implrement his style.

I have to say you have shown a lot of restraint to be able to respond in such calm and measured way. To be attacked unprovoked like that I think most people would have lashed out.

Sanis

Fans turned against most successful Arsenal manager after things went wrong, but stay calm, when things got much worse under trenerishka, who ruined everything that Wenger has built in just one and a half season.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Surely, they must see that Emery is done? There has been no progress in the way that we play at all.

I can understand that they might be tempted to wait till the summer, but do we have that luxury?

Polar Bear

Guys stop saying if we sack Emery it will cost us 6 million, but if we don't sack him it will cost us 50 million, thats the options. No no no no you are forgetting something very important!!! it will not just cost us 50 million, but it will cost us our best players, trust me Auba and Laca are gonna walk out if its another year in the garbage amateurish Europa League and with zero trophies again, trust me guys they will go, don't be naive and think for a second they love Arsenal and will stay and put up with it anymore.

They will be gone, and its gonna be very hard to replace Auba, we would have to spend a fortune and who is gonna want to come? we have fallen so badly. Without Auba goals we would be 20th now, rock bottom, without question.. we would be in a relegation scrap and we would have to beg and beg and beg Big Sam to come and take over and help up to safety by finishing 17th.

So there is the big problem.. not just 50 million, but losing our 2 strikers, and that will be a disaster. SACK EMERY NOW, NOW NOW NOW NOW. DO NOT WAIT, IT HAS TO BE DONE NOW. GET RID OF HIM ASAP

Make

Player:Ødegaard
12 games and we just win 4 matches... I don't remember worse numbers than these. I can't recognise this level of performance to Arsenal

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

At this stage the rate we are going at I think the main aim for me is just to not get relegated, our best hope of getting CL next year is the Europa league, pretty sure we are out of the top 4 race for now. The mid table competition is very tight things could change from bad to worse in the blink of an eye.

boyinneedofhumor

Would genuinely like to hear anyones opinion who backs Emery (at least til the end of the season). Trying to wrap my head around the fact he’s not already gone.
That must be me... or is it?

"The desired alternatives aren't available or in midst of talks, and yet to be finalized atm..."

Edit:
Below's possibly due to me watching too much movie scenes...

"... why the hell is one pointing and waiting for the victim to tie the knot before hanging? Just pull the trigger, d@mnit..."

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom