• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

APierre

You Wanna Come Out Here?
He wouldn’t have been a professional footballer if he didn’t have a nose for the goal. No wonder we signed him at the age of 28 and none of the top clubs came in for him.

And Messi wouldn’t be a footballer if he didn’t have legs. What a ridiculous post.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Why would he stay, absolutely nothing keeping him here. New striker in summer then

Artisan

Not Emery's Old Pal
How dare he invited fans to watch games from his executive box?! Doesn't he realise board members might be nearby and could be forced to be in the same vicinity as noise making riffrafs?

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I'm with club with this Troopz could be real fan but he seek attention and fame i remember Troopz was supporting the manager and players week before Palace game after that he completely changed his mind

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
How dare he invited fans to watch games from his executive box?! Doesn't he realise board members might be nearby and could be forced to be in the same vicinity as noise making riffrafs?
Why he would do that who the f**k is Troopz the same guy who insulted wenger week in week out insult the players when the opportunity came lick Auba ass even if he preform badly why our club would respect these kind of fans?

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

FriendlyFirstKangaroo-size_restricted.gif

Our club is a joke. Aubame-BLOODCLAAT-YANG should be allowed to bring whoever he wants to his box.

**** the board.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Seems to be members round the club out of control.

So what if Auba is friends with Troopz? Thats completely up to him... the club is fine with taking his money home & away every year ffs.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

At least Auba is trying to mend the relationship between the club and the fans tbh. The board are trying to distance our team away from the supporters which doesn’t make any sense.

Things are going to get ugly soon imo if the board continue to blame the supporters for the results. The fans are divided on many things but pretty much everyone wants Unai Emery out.

It’s obvious that the board are using the manager and the players to divert the attention away from them.

Artisan

Not Emery's Old Pal
I'm with club with this Troopz could be real fan but he seek attention and fame i remember Troopz was supporting the manager and players week before Palace game after that he completely changed his mind
Everyone has different breaking point, I mean even you were supporting this loser manager and trying to shift blame away from him and onto other people just until couple of weeks ago. So it feels a bit wrong to attack him because he changed his opinion just cause his breaking point was met.

I don't like AFTV and most of the cretins associated with it either, but the club did nothing to stop their rise until only after they got big enough to affect the ownership. They should have been banned long ago. But now that the executives don't have Wenger to shield them, it feels like they are kinda being made into scapegoat for the poor manner this club is run.

Ceballinhos

Cheating on Santi
Seems to be members round the club out of control.

So what if Auba is friends with Troopz? Thats completely up to him... the club is fine with taking his money home & away every year ffs.

It's fine if he's friend with Troopz. It's not the matter.
The matter is he's openly supporting what Troopz says, as the AFTV character and not the real person, on the internet, especially he's become some kind of celebrity around the club and has a big audience.

Ceballinhos

Cheating on Santi
Everyone has different breaking point, I mean even you were supporting this loser manager and trying to shift blame away from him and onto other people just until couple of weeks ago. So it feels a bit wrong to attack him because he changed his opinion just cause his breaking point was met.

I don't like AFTV and most of the cretins associated with it either, but the club did nothing to stop their rise until only after they got big enough to affect the ownership. They should have been banned long ago. But now that the executives don't have Wenger to shield them, it feels like they are kinda being made into scapegoat for the poor manner this club is run.

They're mostly dinosaurs. The arsenal board/executive haven't see it coming. They didn't thank AFTV would grow that big & fast on social media.

They didn't think they could have a big influence on the atmosphere around the club.
It scares them.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
I will subscribe to them today.

Crazy day when its AFTV being the impartial voice. The board or individual with these leaks today, 'noise' comments yesterday & Xhaka interview today can **** off.

You cant fight the fans & win.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Aubameyang is an idiot sorry

As I said time and time again this guy isnt captain material, his mentality towards football isnt about winning no matter what, its more about fun for him by the looks of it.

The guy backs out of every 50/50... still a good player but still, he sums up our squad in the last few years quite well. Spa FC

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

The board are clearly trying to find excuses for our poor run of form but using AFTV for that is disgraceful.

If AFTV is causing issues for our management and players then clearly we have weak minded team. I doubt the likes of Patrick Vieira or Roy Keane would have been effected by a few fans spouting rubbish about them.

The board are complete frauds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom