• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Unai Emery: Adios

Status
Not open for further replies.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
This piece of crap is never gonna resign. The fans need to take the matter in their own hands. They made Wenger's life a living hell. Make this bum's life much worse to show the board that we won't tolerate this garbage anymore
You're right. The fans destroyed Wenger, Unai should be no problem now they know how to take a manager down.

Where are the lunatic rants, planes, boycotts, protests, memes. Unai Out posters at every major world and political events. :lol:

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

Why would AFTV help us? They want Emery to stay as long as possible, more bad results = more rants = more views.
Forgot about that. Their ratings went through the floor after Wenger went.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Why would AFTV help us? They want Emery to stay as long as possible, more bad results = more rants = more views.

Exactly. I have such a divided ipinion about those guys. On the one hand no one can deny their devotion for Arsenal FC, on the othher hand i can't imagine anything else that their eyes turn into dollar signs when we lose.

teamsoutheast

This piece of crap is never gonna resign. The fans need to take the matter in their own hands. They made Wenger's life a living hell. Make this bum's life much worse to show the board that we won't tolerate this garbage anymore

And that's going to help things on the pitch right?

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Person who leaked all this to Ornstein is grade A c*nt.
No club would leak these kind of stuff no one is allowed to be in dressing room or behind the scenes stuff other than players coachs and club board members so maybe one of them speak to Orny

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Clubs make mistakes when appoint managers when we appoint emery we thought he could be good choice because of his past records with Sevilla and psg we don't have big egos like PSG.

It just didn't workout not total failure but he not the right man to work with big clubs expectations handling big players he just bad at it. Next time get manager who good at these things

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

Bwahahaha there was one from the anti-zuma mrch here

Even got into a Pepsi Ad. :lol:

746.png

Wrestlemania :lol: The campaign was relentless.

727.png

Gunner140

I think that everyone is overreacting about Emery. He can still turn it around. I don't want Arsenal to go the same way as United where there is going to be a new manager every season while results will go down.

Replacing Wenger wasn't easy and it's probably going to take a long time to get consistently back in the Champions League and then rivaling for the Premier League title.

I mean, Liverpool needed more then 30 years and they still haven't won the Premier League title.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
I mean, Liverpool needed more then 30 years and they still haven't won the Premier League title.

I must've missed the part where they sacked Brendan and put Klopp and a project in place that resulted in them getting into 2 UCL finals (one of which they won).

Speaking of Brendan, Leicester were decisive and got him in and look at them now.

Sometimes failure is staring you in the face and you know you need to take action.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
I honestly don't understand the Manager Merry Go Round argument.

This is modern football, we're likely never getting a 20+ year manager again at Arsenal. Emery has had enough time on the pitch and in transfer windows to make this team his and this is the result and it's a pretty ****ing bad result.

He's not a good fit at Arsenal and it's clear as day. He'll be alright at Almeria or Sevilla once he gets the sack. Let's go again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom