• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Unai Emery: Adios

Status
Not open for further replies.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆

his whole inclusivity thing with the rest of the staff was a nice idea but it's clearly done more harm than good, just like letting random staff members give the pre-match team talk

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

his whole inclusivity thing with the rest of the staff was a nice idea but it's clearly done more harm than good, just like letting random staff members give the pre-match team talk

Funmy you should mention that, Jose let the masseur give the team talk right before a vital game in the title race against Man City I believe.

Which they won.

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

No we don't. We need to make the environment as hostile as possible for the OPPOSITION not our own team. Fans also need to look at themselves and the part they play in all this mess.
We dont pick the team and plan tactics for the players to follow. Crap results, crap tactics and crap performances. Most fans gave him a free pass but its over now.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Funny you should mention that, Jose let the kit man give the team talk right before a vital game in the title race against Man City I believe.

Which they won.
Yeah I remember that, a fantastic 1-0 win at the Etihad when Matic made his debut and bossed it.

Ash10

Chairman of the Bum Brigade
No we don't. We need to make the environment as hostile as possible for the OPPOSITION not our own team. Fans also need to look at themselves and the part they play in all this mess.
Did you hear how loud the away crowd was at leicester? Keep on blaming the people who pay to see that crap on the pitch while an incompetent loser keeps his job making millions in the process

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
I dont really get it. The best teams usually have cliques, groups & conflict when winning... let alone us now when losing week in week out.

If its a close group naturally great but not convinced thats the environment you want to create for a sports team. The group seems weak.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.

Yup, he's done. You can include people and empower them to take actions and decisions, but that only works when the culture is either at a clean slate or already set and embeded.

Since we're neither and are in a trasition of cultures, a lack of decisiveness and leadership from the manager/management comes off as panicky and weak instead of strong and incluvise.

It's like he's run out of ideas and is now just googling "how to get your dressing room back on your side".

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.

Players don’t believe in him.. It’s impossible to expect a turnaround under these ciecumstances

But the problems are the supporters that are creating a toxic atmosphere!

Arsenal away are one of the best supporting groups out there. At home the Out crowd is still not the majority by a long stretch. But yeah, it's "the noise" that's the problem.

teamsoutheast

We dont pick the team and plan tactics for the players to follow. Crap results, crap tactics and crap performances. Most fans gave him a free pass but its over now.

Doesn't matter, we need to play our part in SUPPORTING the team regardless of results. Just because things are not going our way at the moment, it doesn't mean we need to carry on like spoilt brats.

teamsoutheast

Yeah so I should support the club in doing something clearly wrong & harming the club to no end?

If that's the way you feel, don't go to the games. Simple as that, cos I tell you something, you will easily be replaced, as there are thousands of fans who are waiting in the wings to support the team properly.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
the club given him 6 games to save his job according to James Olley. Southampton Norwich Brighton Westham Everton And Man city our next games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom